Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
bone/bone 3/19 I'm there
pimp.gif

So sneakernews and other sneaker ig pages are posting that all star photo...lol... People are already saying that they are dope.. Not even the real pic.. #letthehypebegin

The 5's man, I need me a new pair. I ran my USAs and Del Sols into the ground. I still got em but I can't hoop in them anymore.

It's just the fact that they're releasing like week after week, they're 200$ a pop, they're gonna be limited and then on top of all of that, the resellers or bots or just folks who are financially limitless will still make these things sell out instantly! I wish they would approach this Kobe retro thing a little differently, Like widely releasing a pair or two every month.

Is there a poll out there for the best Kobe? I hear a lot about the 5s (great shoe to ball in). Is that the general consensus?

It's just the fact that they're releasing like week after week, they're 200$ a pop, they're gonna be limited and then on top of all of that, the resellers or bots or just folks who are financially limitless will still make these things sell out instantly! I wish they would approach this Kobe retro thing a little differently, Like widely releasing a pair or two every month.
I think we will eventually get that. Its a way to test the Kobe retro market. Limit the supply and create high demand. I'm hoping it gets to the point where we they retro like Jordans do. I think Kobe has the sell power to due so. He wont get Jordan numbers but I think theres a market out there.

Is there a poll out there for the best Kobe? I hear a lot about the 5s (great shoe to ball in). Is that the general consensus?

It's def the V for me. I always had kobes but never had a lot just picked up pairs on sale for ball. IV got me started but V is when it took off. Slow decline from there on.

Back
Top Bottom