Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Directly from sc:

It's possible that "FTB" stands for Fade to Black, a theme that would make sense if this is positioned as a sneaker send-off for Bryant's final season. It looks like the sneakers start light, with the Kobe 1 being a sail/sail colorway, and get darker with each successive model.
View media item 1923506

What the **** color is "dark raisin" and "river rock"?

My All Stars just arrived yesterday from OSKicks. The little details that they put into the tongue and the shoe overall is pretty cool. First pair of XIs for me.

I also took a "Mamba Mastery" group shot of my Nike Kobe ASG shoes and just thought I'd share. Included the Huarache 2K4s and 2K5s as well.
Wayne.... I'm completely jealous.  If I could at least have those 10's and 7's i'll be forever grateful... :smile:

Wayne brought that Kobe all-star shoe poster to life.
laugh.gif
on some life-imitating-art steez 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
this fade collection will be a new challenge. preludes were impossible. this will be ....pshh , i cant imagine. sign me up for 3 9 and 10 at least

Anybody gonna pick up the Kobe Eulogy this Saturday? Or are you gonna hold off for the FTB
I think I/m in for the Eulogy's.  I have no purple based Kobe's in my stable.  Going to end up passing on the AJ12s this weekend and wait for one of the MJ-worn colorways to drop.

Soooo whos going to create a FTB Pack Thread. 

Theres a lot more of the XI left and when the FTB drops this thread will be over 
mean.gif

I would like
1s ("sail" on some just don ****)
2s ("bone" probably on some more just don ****)
4s ("dust" bruh lemme see what some 'dust' Kobe 4s look like)
5s (tumbled gray/gray. Man, I love Gray. plus they're 5s)
6s ("river rock" that river rock example posted was sort of greenish, these gon look like a real damn snake with that upper.. cool)
7s ("blue fox" nice. I like 7s, they incorporated hella animals and ironically enough so does the color description)
8s ("dark raisin" lol. I hope dark raisin is like a eggplant purple or I'm raisin hell)
9s (anthracite. can't go wrong with dark gray. Plus 9s dawg)
10s ("dark obsidian" idk a super dark tonal blue 10 would be appreciated. plz be flyknit)
11s (black) fade to black

Back
Top Bottom