Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Is there a poll out there for the best Kobe? I hear a lot about the 5s (great shoe to ball in). Is that the general consensus?
5s are great. But the durability of the shoe is not so great.
6s are great. But the traction pattern wore down very fast and I'm not even an explosive player
8s are great but the lunar insole is only good for 2 or 3 months of regular ball
9s are same as 8s but fit a lil more narrow in the forefoot and have goat traction.
Those are the best 4 for basketball no doubt. I could go into more detail but tldr

Last edited:
5s are great. But the durability of the shoe is not so great.
6s are great. But the traction pattern wore down very fast and I'm not even an explosive player
8s are great but the lunar insole is only good for 2 or 3 months of regular ball
9s are same as 8s but fit a lil more narrow in the forefoot and have goat traction.
Those are the best 4 for basketball no doubt. I could go into more detail but tldr

You're right, the 5s durability wasn't that great.

What are the chances we see the Easters before the ASG ID is gone? I'm hesitant to pay that brutal ID price and have high hopes for the Easter to quench my thirst 
laugh.gif

I'm honestly not even sure how nice I think the Eulogy is, I just want it because of what the shoe represents. It's an alright colorway. Am I alone in this?

I'm sure i'm gonna get owned and there won't be a single pair in 12.5...due to how limited these pairs will be...but hoping for the best...

I'm honestly not even sure how nice I think the Eulogy is, I just want it because of what the shoe represents. It's an alright colorway. Am I alone in this?

They're a pass for me because of the clear soles and I can't pull off purple kicks

Do you guys wear any/all of those? I have the 4 that have been released, but only wearing the red/Achilles Heel. It's a pretty comfy shoe to wear during work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom