Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
tacky is pin ups, joggers, leggings, sleeves on shooting arm, compression short.

the whole long pants but showing the ankle is tacky.

wearing a yellow jacket to match the BLs is tacky.

wearing a Delta Pro khols print of bruce lee and levis 509 anf BL is doing it low key.

tacky is pin ups, joggers, leggings, sleeves on shooting arm, compression short.

the whole long pants but showing the ankle is tacky.

wearing a yellow jacket to match the BLs is tacky.

wearing a Delta Pro khols print of bruce lee and levis 509 anf BL is doing it low key.

Spot on!

THe BLs are straight fire. Better than the V imo. Better use of the red and claw marks.

Was bout to buy the AS but damn. Nike killing me with all these releases. BL and FTB. I need 2-3 ball shoes max, they gonna make me want to cop 10.

You're confused often then.....

If you simply look at the 2 side by side you can see the MC 9s are much easier to wear. You can wear them with jeans, joggers, shorts etc and they go with plenty more colors than the BLs. Its an even split between a causal shoe & a basketball shoe. I feel the BL 11s primarily go with black joggers/outfit and not much else. Its much more a BB performance shoe than causal. I like the BLs especially the bloody cuts on the back. I think it a dope feature but then I thought what am I gonna wear with them to pull off a decent look.....not much.

If you still can't understand then I don't know what to say. How's the maple syrup btw?   
Forget all that subjective talk. BL vs MC IX who cares. 

But Canadians dont make good maple syrup thats blasphemy 
laugh.gif

THe BLs are straight fire. Better than the V imo. Better use of the red and claw marks.

Was bout to buy the AS but damn. Nike killing me with all these releases. BL and FTB. I need 2-3 ball shoes max, they gonna make me want to cop 10.
I agree the Red stripes are a nice touch on that big *** heel it helps hide how bad that part of the shoe looks

That said I prefer the Vs cuz it had a better balance of blk and yellow to me. Not a huge fan of the gradient look on the XIs 

Bruce Lees' are nice but but can you wear them with? Awkward shaped, half Yellow/ half Black low shoe. I do like the All-stars the best so far by Nike has to quit with the zebra print on them soles. Looks wise, nothing compares to the 9s thou.....

View media item 1928850

I will agree that the shape of the 11 is a little awkward

Very awkward

But the IX flyknot a were bad ***

But I have to say so far the only actual nice CW of the XI has been the BHM

They will be super hyped and limited so prepare for the worst lol

Sorry, I'm a rookie when it comes to the sneaker game but can you tell me more about how bad it can get with trying to cop a pair when they drop? Do they drop at retail stores or Nike Town? Is it worse than Black Friday when lining up aka should I show up in line like a day before? Should I get a bodyguard in fear of gettin straight up mugged? Lolol

Sorry, I'm a rookie when it comes to the sneaker game but can you tell me more about how bad it can get with trying to cop a pair when they drop? Do they drop at retail stores or Nike Town? Is it worse than Black Friday when lining up aka should I show up in line like a day before? Should I get a bodyguard in fear of gettin straight up mugged? Lolol

For the more hyped up releases they're done by raffles, either in store or online. If you luck out on raffles, then online is your best option but trying to cop is the sucky part either trying to load a page to adding to cart to checking out. It can be a headache.

You might want to just sit this one out. 

Kobe+Jedi+1.gif

But if you really want a quick crash course heres the Prelude Pack Thread

Back
Top Bottom