Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Bruce Lees will for sure be hooped in. Retail 200 correct? Hoping to score them for below retail.

Last edited:
i'm really confused.

you say the bruce lee's are hard to wear, but then you post a shoe that has 10 different colours on it as if that's easy to pull off casually
sick.gif
You're confused often then.....

If you simply look at the 2 side by side you can see the MC 9s are much easier to wear. You can wear them with jeans, joggers, shorts etc and they go with plenty more colors than the BLs. Its an even split between a causal shoe & a basketball shoe. I feel the BL 11s primarily go with black joggers/outfit and not much else. Its much more a BB performance shoe than causal. I like the BLs especially the bloody cuts on the back. I think it a dope feature but then I thought what am I gonna wear with them to pull off a decent look.....not much.

If you still can't understand then I don't know what to say. How's the maple syrup btw?   

So where's the Uni Gold color on these?
There's probably only a hit of it on the bottom of the sole where you can see through. I think they did the same thing with the All Stars and violet. In certain lighting, there was a little bit of color you could see.

That's what I was wondering. Do they just make up colors in the description now or what?
There's probably only a hit of it on the bottom of the sole where you can see through. I think they did the same thing with the All Stars and violet. In certain lighting, there was a little bit of color you could see.
Yeah it faked me out coz a while back I thought these would've been them Lakers PE's when they didn't have pics of em yet.

Looking at all these makes me want to throw on a pair of my IX's. Then when I do I feel like im gonna go to a boxing gym or ride a motorcycle.

80% of my wardrobe consists of black and gray stuff, I'll have no trouble pulling these BLs off, plus I just happen to have a Bruce Lee T-shirt from Hot Topic I got a year ago. Plus I got the glow like Leroy.

Back
Top Bottom