Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Bruce Lee and Eulogy both are awesome, really can't decide which one I would get if I had to pick one. Both will be copped for sure.

Will there be a bad CW's coming in the XI line? I hope so, my wallet needs a break.

Last edited:
Still so thankful I got to go to that game.
That's awesome. I got to see him play in LA twice this season which was a pretty big deal to me, especially sitting right behind the Rockets bench when he dunked on Capela, I'll never forget that.

That's awesome. I got to see him play in LA twice this season which was a pretty big deal to me, especially sitting right behind the Rockets bench when he dunked on Capela, I'll never forget that.

Dope. That's pretty much the last time he'll ever smash on somebody.

Bruce Lees' are nice but what can you wear them with? Awkward shaped, half Yellow/ half Black low shoe. I do like the All-stars the best so far but Nike has to quit with the zebra print on them soles. Looks wise, nothing compares to the 9s thou.....

Last edited:
Elite low GR XI > IX
IDs IX > XI (the 9s multicolor id and mamba moment are probably my favorites kobes)

Last edited:
I love how they put the scratches on both heels. Red speckles woulda set the shoe over imo though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification with the photos too!

I believe I've made my mind up now based on the fact it's a cool colorway plus it was worn on-court.

Call me weird, but I have a tendency to let nice colorways worn on-court dictate my decisions to get sneaks. It basically started when I began watching basketball with how Michael Jordan wore his signature sneaks on-court which influenced me to get shoes. So I did it with stars with signature lines who came after him too.

Eulogy pair are nice, but it would've been nice with a touch of yellow added to it since they're supposed to be Lakers colorway shoe.

Bruce Lees' are nice but but can you wear them with? Awkward shaped, half Yellow/ half Black low shoe. I do like the All-stars the best so far by Nike has to quit with the zebra print on them soles. Looks wise, nothing compares to the 9s thou.....

View media item 1928850

i'm really confused.

you say the bruce lee's are hard to wear, but then you post a shoe that has 10 different colours on it as if that's easy to pull off casually :x

i'm really confused.

you say the bruce lee's are hard to wear, but then you post a shoe that has 10 different colours on it as if that's easy to pull off casually :x

To me, multicolor are easy because.. well, they're multicolor. Not saying the Bruce Lee's are hard to pull off but to me, multicolors with a solid base color are easier

Back
Top Bottom