Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

I got a feeling that as much as WE on Niketalk are going ham over the Brucie's... the rest of the country isn't.
grin.gif

If the Production is a GR and more equal to the Black/Red ones... there should be enough to sit on shelves for a little while and hit a light discount.

MAYBE.
I'm gonna grab them day one from NDC, but i really hope this is the case 

Repped. Your correct the white arent Easters 

These are Easter cw 

[FLOAT=LEFT]
KOBE XI ELITE LOW 4KB
WHITE/MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    
824463-199
$220 
[/FLOAT]

I was trying to find this earlier today, I thought the orange/grey pair were the Easters even the the white/multi look more fitting. What does "4KB" mean?

Just got the Eulogies delivered, couldn't pass on these after he wore them in Boston. I'll definitely be making the black lace swap at some point though.

Last edited:
Repped. Your correct the white arent Easters 

These are Easter cw 

[FLOAT=LEFT]
KOBE XI ELITE LOW 4KB
WHITE/MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    
824463-199
$220 
[/FLOAT]

I was trying to find this earlier today, I thought the orange/grey pair were the Easters even the the white/multi look more fitting. What does "4KB" mean?

Maybe a new term for EXT? Usually performance models don't have a stitched swoosh like that. NYC might know

So we possibly have the white 4KB, BL's, and Easter dropping this month??

Sheesh I was kinda hoping to have money for food this month [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Just got the Eulogies delivered, couldn't pass on these after he wore them in Boston. I'll definitely be making the black lace swap at some point though.
View media item 1935569

First pic of these that has me agreeing a smoke sole would of looked better. Still a sick comprway and will def pick them up but I can def wait for a sale.

Last edited:
First pic of these that has me agreeing a smoke sole would of looked better. Still a sick comprway and will def pick them up but I can def wait for a sale.
I wish I was patient enough for the sales, but I had gift cards that covered them, plus ebates was at 12%, too good to pass up that. Always have the return window for NDC at least.

$120 for the Chilles huh

Very nice disco but idk

Prolly just gonna hold out for the Bruce's

I got a feeling that as much as WE on Niketalk are going ham over the Brucie's... the rest of the country isn't.>D

If the Production is a GR and more equal to the Black/Red ones... there should be enough to sit on shelves for a little while and hit a light discount.

MAYBE.

asian community too strong lol. not sure bout the release numbers but hope its easier to buy these since all releases been so expensive ... da hell i can drop a few hundred extra every month.

asian community too strong lol. not sure bout the release numbers but hope its easier to buy these since all releases been so expensive ... da hell i can drop a few hundred extra every month.
I agree with this.  Look how strong Kobe is with the Filipino community.  Those Kobe 9 'Philippines' were only an EM, and they flew.  Limited, but they were gone in seconds. 

Last edited:
Finally!

How do you get non-potato picks to show up on the initial thing? Once clinked the real pic quality is great but it looks like I have a Razr.
Nice pick up. Are you posting the pics via mobile? They usually post small that way, you can change the dimensions by changing the numbers to 350 x 700 (medium) or 500 x 1000 (large) in the text that shows up before you post. We don't mind potato pics in here though.

Actually, seeing how quick these are getting discounted is a sign that Nike attached a very large markup/premium to the sticker price.

Back
Top Bottom