Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
BL's and I'm done with the XI unless Nike comes out with something special for his last game. These will be my only 3.

1. BL
2. ASG
3. Achilles

Lol, I went on the Nike forum and scrolled down and was like, "why don't I see the Kobe XI thread?" It turns out I've never posted in here before lol. Well I guess I can say that the Bruce Lees and those white MCs have piqued my interest. What is the sizing looking like on these jawns?

Lol, I went on the Nike forum and scrolled down and was like, "why don't I see the Kobe XI thread?" It turns out I've never posted in here before lol. Well I guess I can say that the Bruce Lees and those white MCs have piqued my interest. What is the sizing looking like on these jawns?
Howard alum stay sleepin!!  

#aggiepride

Howard alum stay sleepin!!  

#aggiepride
lol nah, I've taken a step back on the kicks fam, but a surge in funds have brought back the itch to splurge a lil. I'm still in school btw, but I'm originally much closer to A&T then you'd think 
nerd.gif

I have a $200 voucher coming in from NDC. Do you use those the same way as a gift card?
yes.  well, it can only be used online.  if you don't see anything that you like online, just buy whatever.  then return it to your local outlet/nike town and they will give you a gift card.  then you can use the gift card online, in store, over the phone, etc

yes.  well, it can only be used online.  if you don't see anything that you like online, just buy whatever.  then return it to your local outlet/nike town and they will give you a gift card.  then you can use the gift card online, in store, over the phone, etc
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom