Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
really liking the 4KB's. Don't know if anyone mentioned this but I instantly assumed the 4KB was like 4 KB or "for Kobe Bryant" or something

That kid got his game worn autographed pair
sick.gif
Yea, how dare he give those kids a memory they'll never forget 
sick.gif

got my hyper grapes today... looks good. liking the back heel with the 8:24 the most out of everything about the cw. clear soles but have been better replaced with a grey tinted out outsole or just a stealth grey outsole.

compared them to my moonwalker 9... moonwalker has the better flyknit weave pattern. hyper grapes has the better purple to black gradient fade. both are beautiful glad i have both pairs.

kobe' pe tonight is crazy nice

those white multicolor are actually pretty decent. heel tab, different texture lining, and leather swoosh. seems like and ext version.

I probably would have picked up the Achilles if they were available when I was out in LA. I was out there a couple weeks before they released but I was at the Vault a day or two after the reveal. I think if they had them for sale at that time, I would have just bought them as a souvenir type thing for my trip out there to see Kobe. Maybe on sale but I'm not of the mindset that I need all pairs.

Took a quick comparison between Eulogy and Moonwalkers
View media item 1936031
Seeing this makes me want to sell my moonwalkers for euologies. Moonwalkers look too purple and much bulkier.

1)bruce lee
2) achillies
3) euologies

Out of the 500 or so pairs I own. A huge portion of them all types of Nike. I only have two Kobe pairs and one is not really a Kobe. It's the crazy flight pair with the X-ray snake on it cuz I got them for the low low. The others are the grinch classics but I've never wore them. I've really enjoyed the whole line after really researching it over the years. But the high top 10 and these new 11s are so sick to me. I really stopped buying unless it is older gems or must have. But I'm def about to make some id 11 and I'm about to go out today to try on. I'm sure they won't let me down. I've enjoyed some lebrons over the years and some Durants. But Kobe always had the heat. Most of them I've come to appreciate. I love both highs and lows. But the fly knit hi top is cray! And the low is so smooth. Really stoked on actually buying a new model of a b ball shoe. Not just a retro

Out of the 500 or so pairs I own. A huge portion of them all types of Nike. I only have two Kobe pairs and one is not really a Kobe. It's the crazy flight pair with the X-ray snake on it cuz I got them for the low low. The others are the grinch classics but I've never wore them. I've really enjoyed the whole line after really researching it over the years. But the high top 10 and these new 11s are so sick to me. I really stopped buying unless it is older gems or must have. But I'm def about to make some id 11 and I'm about to go out today to try on. I'm sure they won't let me down. I've enjoyed some lebrons over the years and some Durants. But Kobe always had the heat. Most of them I've come to appreciate. I love both highs and lows. But the fly knit hi top is cray! And the low is so smooth. Really stoked on actually buying a new model of a b ball shoe. Not just a retro
You missed out on some classics down the line. Probably saved you some serious dough though.

Moonwalkers > Eulogy's. The only thing that is tempting me to buy the Eulogy's is the 8:24 on the back and the fact that he wore them against the C's. I have so many Lakers colorway sneakers though. The Moonwalkers are still one of my favs from the IX.

Back
Top Bottom