Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

How did you bypass that 2.5 MB limit, or whatever it is for that GIF? Show me your ways, sensei ...

Pretty much the same company. Most times they will double box when you order more than one pair of shoes; however, if they ship separately, be prepared for the B.O.D.  .... Bag of Death.
Haha Bag of Death, thats exactly what it is. For $100 in savings I guess I'll take my chances. Thanks!
You can add a "gift box" for like $4 if you're ordering an individual item to "attempt" to try and get a double box, but they're idiots over there. I've taken that route a few times and the fools have still sent it in the BOG and no gift box. Yet they still charged me ...  a shame they can't figure out something as simple as that.

'Bag Of Death'...LOL

Agree with people above.  Finally got my Eulogy pair today.  Prefer them to my Moonwalkers.  Easier to pull off if you don't usually wear purple.  This is a great month for being into Kobes.

Last edited:
Maybe if the MW's didn't have the tin foil swoosh, but that makes them look cheap to me. Eulogy's are MUCH nicer IMO.

Last edited:
Maybe if the MW's didn't have the tin foil swoosh, but that makes them look cheap to me. Eulogy's are MUCH nicer IMO.

I love the foil swoosh. I love flash though. The way they executed the clear sole on the Moonwalkers too. Clear sole on the Eulogy looks cheap to me. Other than the sole they look solid.

Finally picked up my first pair of the 11's, the last emperor's are really really clean glad I could get them probably my favorite colorway so far next to the BL which are next on my list

I'm going to keep on saying that there's no way the oranges kobes are the Easter. The white multicolor is definitely the Easter, it just makes more sense. It matches all the other shoes that have leaked for Easter. There's no reason to think a grey and orange shoe is an easter

Back
Top Bottom