Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I was gonna say who on the nuggets deserved his respect to get those. Thankfully a kid in the crowd got em

Nike going to make this a Kobe yr to remember 
pimp.gif

KOBE XI ELITE LOW 4KB

RETAIL $220

063    BLACK/ROUGH GREEN/TEAM RED    

199    WHITE/MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    

334    LIQUID LIME/DARK OBSIDIAN/LIQUID LIME    

443    BLUE TINT/GLOW/SQUADRON BLUE    

606    UNIVERSITY RED/TEAM RED/SUMMIT WHITE    
thanks for the heads up...

This was very cool, I was sitting a row behind the kids and few seats down closer to behind the basket and was really cool seeing him interact and talk to them multiple times. It took them a few times to guess his dogs name though but happy they got it right to get the shoes haha. Made me very jealous that he wasn't talking to me because 15 years ago when I went to my first Laker's game I was that kid in awe and wanting to talk to him. Crazy how Denver embraced Kobe last night because usually they boo in viciously especially after that whole court case. 

The 9s look a lot better in the sunlight than indoors. Just hard to rock such a vivid purple with other clothes.

Moonwalkers > Eulogy's. The only thing that is tempting me to buy the Eulogy's is the 8:24 on the back and the fact that he wore them against the C's. I have so many Lakers colorway sneakers though. The Moonwalkers are still one of my favs from the IX.
eyes.gif
 I went crazy over the moonwalkers when they dropped but the eulogies look WAY better. The purples look trash in person in comparison to the eulogy

I have to agree after seeing Eulogies in person. Moonwalkers are clean but Eulogies are even better IMO.

Does Eastbay double box? I know Footlocker bags it sometimes. Going to order the ASG and BHM with the discount and return my NDC pairs.

How did you bypass that 2.5 MB limit, or whatever it is for that GIF? Show me your ways, sensei ...
Does Eastbay double box? I know Footlocker bags it sometimes. Going to order the ASG and BHM with the discount and return my NDC pairs.
Pretty much the same company. Most times they will double box when you order more than one pair of shoes; however, if they ship separately, be prepared for the B.O.D.  .... Bag of Death.

Last edited:
How did you bypass that 2.5 MB limit, or whatever it is for that GIF? Show me your ways, sensei ...

Pretty much the same company. Most times they will double box when you order more than one pair of shoes; however, if they ship separately, be prepared for the B.O.D.  .... Bag of Death.

Haha Bag of Death, thats exactly what it is. For $100 in savings I guess I'll take my chances. Thanks!

Haha Bag of Death, thats exactly what it is. For $100 in savings I guess I'll take my chances. Thanks!

check your pm

Back
Top Bottom