Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
All Stars apparently have Violet, Last Emperors say they have Court Purple, and Eulogy say University Gold, I think these phantom colors are considered part of the sole in certain lighting, at least that's what I've gathered from my pairs.
oh ok would have to see to understand i guess

I just read on nikeblog that the "Halloween skulls" is coming out March 25 and although it looks orange, its actually red???? I quote, "The Kobe 11  goes grim on its latest. Grim and spectactularly attractive, mind you.

Pending an official nickname, we’ll call it the Nike Kobe 11 Bred  (we don’t want to use that nickname any longer than necessary), and the palette clearly indicates why. The Flyknit upper starts out blackish-grey in the toe, gradually shifting to red in the midfoot and heel. Solid black on the liner and translucent sole bring a bit of balance, and a metallic silver Swoosh brings a touch of sheen to the picture.

Then there’s that right heel-graphic, which hitherto has announced the theme on each colorway. Here it’s a Skullcandy-like skull graphic, indicating . . . something. Stay tuned.

The Nike Kobe 11 Bred  release is rumored for March 25."

None of these make sense lol.
There have been Day of the Dead themed sneakers released, and they've been a somewhat simliar colorway (mango-orange/grey/black).  They also had skulls on them.  The dates are still off though.  DOTD is in Oct, and Cinco is of course May.  

Who knows...maybe the 12 is going to release earlier now that Kobe has officially decided to retire, and the 12's cycle will start earlier this year in the Fall.  If that was the case...maybe they're releasing models that were originally intended to come out later in the year (i.e..maybe this one was originally supposed to be in Oct), and they're all getting pushed up.  Look at how many are releasing in quick succession this month.  There's one on the 14th, one on the 19th, and one I believe is on the 25th.  3 releases in 12 days.

Last edited:
Nike will use whatever colours they want for whatever "theme" they want, then write up some ridiculous story for it.

For example.. Christmas colourways aren't always red/green. So we can't just assume the grey/orange pair isn't Easters because of XYZ.

What im hearing is that he is fan of Lupe so that shoe is made after the album the cool.

There have been Day of the Dead themed sneakers released, and they've been a somewhat simliar colorway (mango-orange/grey/black).  They also had skulls on them.  The dates are still off though.  DOTD is in Oct, and Cinco is of course May.  

Who knows...maybe the 12 is going to release earlier now that Kobe has officially decided to retire, and the 12's cycle will start earlier this year in the Fall.  If that was the case...maybe they're releasing models that were originally intended to come out later in the year (i.e..maybe this one was originally supposed to be in Oct), and they're all getting pushed up.  Look at how many are releasing in quick succession this month.  There's one on the 14th, one on the 19th, and one I believe is on the 25th.  3 releases in 12 days.
Now that makes sense lol.

:lol: To you they are the XI, to others they are the IX.

Edit-WTF!! That's on the real too smh. Why would they do that. That looks stupid. It blends in on the real that's why I didn't notice. Smh Nike.

Who cares what others think. ..its a nice touch imo

Who cares what others think. ..its a nice touch imo

I don't give a **** what others think, it doesn't mean it isn't goofy. Why not put the XI somewhere it cant be read both ways. It can be read both ways from any angle obviously, but you should know what I mean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom