Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
those grey orange easter will be a pass

first cw i wont get

bruce lee is a definite cop. mostly 2 pairs and use a promo code on them

4kb im still contemplating about

I got a 60 dollar gift card waiting and im debating on using it for a double up on the bruce lees or waiting to use it incase they do a mamba moment 2.0 or something for kobe's last game. Im probably gonna double up on the BL even it means taking back one of the eulogies or my ID on the way. Could probably swing it regardless but i need to slow down with the sneakers this year lol. Im not on a good pace at all for this model lol. 

Halloween in March?? *insert Nick Young pic* That logo looks whack af, easy pass off that alone. Last grey/orange pair I liked were the Wolf KBVII

I know it's kinda off topic.  Someone posted in the Outlet thread that there were Kobe IX Elite "What The" for 199.97 at Ivy City Nike Outlets.

Purple Kobe X Elites size 8-11, 14 & 15 for $69.97 -  Queenstown, MD

And lastly, someone posted Vacaville outlets has Kobe X Xmas.  159.99   Dunno the specs.

For what it's worth, FTL has the Easter release marked as white/multicolor for 3/14

Just think about it people. I really don't think Nike is so stupid as to make a grey and orange shoe with a skull on the back, an Easter shoe. Yea some designs and their names have been a little out there, but these definitely are not the Easters. Just cuz someone on ig said it is doesn't mean it is. Just use logic. The white mc pair matches Easter perfectly and the east of the signature basketball collection.

hmmm well in regard to skull, easter is allegedly celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ :nerd:

I'm going to keep on saying that there's no way the oranges kobes are the Easter. The white multicolor is definitely the Easter, it just makes more sense. It matches all the other shoes that have leaked for Easter. There's no reason to think a grey and orange shoe is an easter
822675-078 

DARK GREY/VOLT-BRIGHT MANGO/COURT PURPLE/BLACK aka Easters 

Back
Top Bottom