Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
dtlr system doesnt work well... sizes will be on their site but in actuality its not. You won't know this till you call for yourself hahaha... lol at their "respectteam" email. They dont even respect you enough to let you know your order has been cancelled or backordered.

I knew they would throw that $20 premium bs lol
They throw premium BS on whatever they can.  Xmas versions for example.  Nothing different between a LBJ 13 Xmas and regular LBJ 13 other than CW and the little shoelace holder, but Nike says "ANOTHER 20$ PLEASE"  Lol

Im hoping this release will allow for some to sleep on the bruce lees. Doubt it will but well see. Bruce lees will be the top colorway of this line

I wish this was the case for me.  

All of the Kobe 11s released here in the Philippines have sold out on release day.  Combination of the Filipino's love for Kobe, and quantity distribution isn't that great.  If you want Kobe 11s here in Manila, you have to get them on release day or face the resellers.
The bhms and the eulogies sat in the Nike Forum. I dont think theres a lot of hype or that distribution sucks. Resellers that charge so much must be struggling right now. From what Ive seen in groups everyone has been doing a whole lot of SRP hookups coz I know theyre trying to get those elite VIPs from shops.

I wish this was the case for me.  

All of the Kobe 11s released here in the Philippines have sold out on release day.  Combination of the Filipino's love for Kobe, and quantity distribution isn't that great.  If you want Kobe 11s here in Manila, you have to get them on release day or face the resellers.
The bhms and the eulogies sat in the Nike Forum. I dont think theres a lot of hype or that distribution sucks. Resellers that charge so much must be struggling right now. From what Ive seen in groups everyone has been doing a whole lot of SRP hookups coz I know theyre trying to get those elite VIPs from shops.
That's not surprising.  It seems that Nike Forum GH always has odd sizes left of sneakers that are sold out everywhere else.  Never been to one in Rob Magnolia so I can't comment on that place.

I think people tend to gravitate more towards Titan, Nike Stadium, and Nike Park since those places give out VIP discounts and reservations.  My guess it that those who miss out on those places head to Nike Forum as a last resort.  I also hate how Nike Forum does those FCFS-RSVP mechanics (AJ11 72-10 & WC4 releases), where you have to spend a certain amount on a single receipt, then you're given a reservation for a shoe to purchase but it may not be in your size if it's all reserved already... 

I wish Eulogy has a clear black sole, it would be better IMO. Regardless, Eulogy still looks very nice. I will be 6/8 with Kobe 11 line by the end of this month, will skip 4KB and Easter (grey and orange). Happy with these 6.
Gonna pick up the achilles, just figuring I can get that one for under 100$ easily :tongue:

Remember when pics of the XI first came out and everybody was like "hell naw" ? Lol it's funny now because that pic up there of the first 6 XI releases completely sh*ts on the Kobe X

Last edited:
Remember when pics of the XI first came out and everybody was like "hell naw" ? Lol it's funny now because that pic up there of the first 6 XI releases completely sh*ts on the Kobe X

I disagree. When first pics came out I think most people liked them over the X

I distinctly remember posts that asked if Nike was playing a joke or that the XI pics were actually pics of the step down model or something. Very few ppl were onboard of the first XI pics iirc. It was like a blue model I think

Don't know what thread I was in then, somebody chime in. Dudes was actually comparing the XI to the Nike metcon training shoe. The XI was like most models, poorly received at first but the crowd lightened up once official hi-res Nike shots began being posted

Back
Top Bottom