Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Quick question on the 10's. When the air bubble pops does it always protrude out the bottom. I ask because I played in my lagoons and noticed the left side seemed a bit lower than the right. When i take them off and i push on the bottom the left shoe indents or pushes in really easy where as the right side pushes in but not super easy. Would nike give a voucher for this or does it basically have to be showing badly for them to do that. 
I just posted about this over in the Xs thread.  I have the same problem with my X Pains but it was my right shoe.  It's definitely deflated and inverted like yours.  I asked some people on IG and they said the process is pain-free.  I got my claim going and already shipped my shoes out, yesterday.  People said that Nike cuts a check once they deem the claim valid.  From the instructions that I got, Nike said that I will get a response within 5-7 business days of receiving my shoes.

I think the only hope for those is if Kobe wears those for his last game and Nike releases them or iD options to make them. 

those socks are so must for me
glasses.gif
Hope they restock for your sake  
happy.gif

Due to high demand, this item is available for pre-order only. Your credit card will not be charged until the item ships. In the event your order cannot be filled, you will be contacted regarding of the cancellation of your order. 

So my card's been charged, confirmed.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Looks like all three pairs are pre-order now on Kobe's site, pretty sure the other ones are readily available on Stance though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom