Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Remember when pics of the XI first came out and everybody was like "hell naw" ? Lol it's funny now because that pic up there of the first 6 XI releases completely sh*ts on the Kobe X

Kobe X was ugly and cheap looking and the exposed air units

I'll admit the elite with the flyknit looked better but the visible air units... Trash

Not shoe related, but I'm glad I copped these before they sold out. They'll go perfect with the Eulogy's I recently picked up
smokin.gif
Hmm those are nice, where'd you get those? :tongue:

lol wow, those socks sold out ASAP. i love the stance NBA socks though, definitely worth it to me.

Last edited:
Not shoe related, but I'm glad I copped these before they sold out. They'll go perfect with the Eulogy's I recently picked up
smokin.gif
Feeling some salt right now, had them in my cart all the way to checkout and they sell out. Their site ticks me off, for as many orders as I've placed, my information is never saved in there so I'm spending all that time entering shipping and billing info.

I wish Eulogy has a clear black sole, it would be better IMO. Regardless, Eulogy still looks very nice. I will be 6/8 with Kobe 11 line by the end of this month, will skip 4KB and Easter (grey and orange). Happy with these 6.
This line up is most definitely solid 
smokin.gif
  if i wasn't buying a lot of other stuff id have them all

i'll be at bhm's and bruce lees after the 19th... will come back for achilles

Last edited:
Now if I can only get my hands on one of those Sole Collector magazines.

I might add those socks to my collectibles. Although they go perfect with my POP Kobe V's

SOCKS are nice,,waiting for the RESTOCK :rolleyes

I think Stance definitely will. They dont care about limited, theres been NBA socks (even special ones like BHM) that sold out and restocked.

That said, I copped a pair off the kobe site, just a cool piece of history in a way since they'll wear them on court. My green blood is boiling though :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Yea the Kobe picture socks have sold out and restocked a few times within the last couple months so there's definitely a chance of restocking.

Don't know what thread I was in then, somebody chime in. Dudes was actually comparing the XI to the Nike metcon training shoe. The XI was like most models, poorly received at first but the crowd lightened up once official hi-res Nike shots began being posted

Oh, it was this thread fam.... Go back about halfway through this thread. Cats were saying these HAD to be the mentalities, they looked like the metcon, Kobes last sig he plays in can't go out like this and so on...

Honestly not even sure what I'll wear these socks with I just wanted them bc they were Kobe related
:lol:

The 11's are killing the 10's. I just wish there was some high tops coming out but oh well i guess. 

Quick question on the 10's. When the air bubble pops does it always protrude out the bottom. I ask because I played in my lagoons and noticed the left side seemed a bit lower than the right. When i take them off and i push on the bottom the left shoe indents or pushes in really easy where as the right side pushes in but not super easy. Would nike give a voucher for this or does it basically have to be showing badly for them to do that. 

Back
Top Bottom