Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Do you think the 4KB are gonna be a must get release day... Or will they sit. Read earlier someone said all color ways have sat.

Do you think the 4KB are gonna be a must get release day... Or will they sit. Read earlier someone said all color ways have sat.
I think they will sit, but who knows.  They could be hypebeasted 
roll.gif

My 'plug' (I hate words like 'plug' and 'hype', but they do get the point across) tells me that these are a GR and are not officially 'limited', but will be in numbers similar to the Xmas 10s.  Not limited, but not plentiful.  That means they won't last.  Doubt they will see a discount.  Given that the 'hype' seems to be much higher than the Xmas 10s (some thought the toe box looked like ground beef, although it didn't in hand), I think these will sell out day 1 (maybe hr 1) on NDC, and the foot sites, but will be had at malls w/o lottery or lines.  Remember too, these come out on a Monday.

By no means rock solid info, but somewhat reliable.

BTW...for what it's worth, the same source told me there is going to be a s**tload of BLs.

Last edited:
My 'plug' (I hate words like 'plug' and 'hype', but they do get the point across) tells me that these are a GR and are not officially 'limited', but will be in numbers similar to the Xmas 10s.  Not limited, but not plentiful.  That means they won't last.  Doubt they will see a discount.  Given that the 'hype' seems to be much higher than the Xmas 10s (some thought the toe box looked like ground beef, although it didn't in hand), I think these will sell out day 1 (maybe hr 1) on NDC, and the foot sites, but will be had at malls w/o lottery or lines.  Remember too, these come out on a Monday.

By no means rock solid info, but somewhat reliable.

BTW...for what it's worth, the same source told me there is going to be a s**tload of BLs.
I hope he is right about the BL, it would be easier for me to buy them the following Friday but more likely i'll pull the trigger on release day.

Nike's return policy is pretty good. so you should always try to cop a pair there. They let you return an item after 30 days as logn as its unworn. If they end up sitting and eastbay coupons pop up just order it and return the DS pair to nike. So worse comes to worse you'll end up with a limited/hyped up kobe either way

Eastbay sucks. Only size 9 I can cart is the bhm. I want the All star or the launch color. But when I add to cart. Says unavailable. Lol

Nike's return policy is pretty good. so you should always try to cop a pair there. They let you return an item after 30 days as logn as its unworn. If they end up sitting and eastbay coupons pop up just order it and return the DS pair to nike. So worse comes to worse you'll end up with a limited/hyped up kobe either way
That's not accurate you can return them within 30 days even IF THEY ARE WORN.  However after 30 days they have to be UNWORN for you to be able to return them.  Just want to clear this up

dang...just checked with Nike Europe, and they ain't releasing the Bruce Lee's over here...

they are releasing the 4KB's, but no love for master Bruce 
mean.gif

now I gotta check US sites or go ebay, because I simply need these...
or maybe I'll get lucky in june when I'm in california :')

oh, long time lurker and new member btw, sup everyone!

Back
Top Bottom