Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
dang...just checked with Nike Europe, and they ain't releasing the Bruce Lee's over here...
they are releasing the 4KB's, but no love for master Bruce :smh:

now I gotta check US sites or go ebay, because I simply need these...

or maybe I'll get lucky in june when I'm in california :')

oh, long time lurker and new member btw, sup everyone!

Sup bro, fan of Bruce huh *peeps avy*

I just spoke with a rep at kobebryant.com and she told me regardless of when you ordered it is considered a pre-order. I placed mine before they took them down and it didn't matter SMh

Kobe xi fam - is the $200 minus 20% off on Eastbay the best online price for Achilles right now ?

Thanks

I just spoke with a rep at kobebryant.com and she told me regardless of when you ordered it is considered a pre-order. I placed mine before they took them down and it didn't matter SMh
Damn, was hoping those earlier orders were good to go. I was randomly just looking at Stance's site, and instead of sold out, they said Few Left, I was able to cart and check out just now, but now they're back to sold out.

That's not accurate you can return them within 30 days even IF THEY ARE WORN.  However after 30 days they have to be UNWORN for you to be able to return them.  Just want to clear this up
His post was accurate and it was more so about buying a shoe now vs later not exactly on the 30 day return policy. 

Hope that boat sinks lol.
laugh.gif
looks like all three pairs are sold out, only a matter of time now...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom