Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Random thought..since its an Olympic year I wonder how the 4th of July 11s will look anybody heard about an Olympic pack

You fools, 4KB stands for the 4 K ilometers of B arbed wire used in kobes surgery for his Achilles injury, hence 4KB. Sheesh, pick up a book once in a while

Last edited:
You fools, 4KB stands for the 4 K ilometers of B arbed wire used in kobes surgery for his Achilles injury, hence 4KB. Sheesh, pick up a book once in a while
Was waiting for someone to provide.  Now if you can explain why there's a skull on a supposed Easter Kobe, you win the internet.

Was waiting for someone to provide.  Now if you can explain why there's a skull on a supposed Easter Kobe, you win the internet.

It's the Easter shoe. What do you think when you think Easter? I know, Easter EGG. What's the Easter egg in this? Oh yea kobe's retiring! It's dead fam, the great bean is not jumping anymore. What do you say when something is dead? You put this emoji [emoji]128128[/emoji]

View media item 1940945
Nike designers are in tune with today's society and texting norms, they know this. Eric Avar was in fact listening to march Madness as he designed and worked on the Kobe XI. This is why the Easter Kobe XI is so great, it's two steps ahead of everyone, like an EASTER BUNNY.

[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Last edited:
shaq-face.jpg

I'll wait for Nike's corny backstory of the Easters/4KB

It's the Easter shoe. What do you think when you think Easter? I know, Easter EGG. What's the Easter egg in this? Oh yea kobe's retiring! It's dead fam, the great bean is not jumping anymore. What do you say when something is dead? You put this emoji [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Nike designers are in tune with today's society and texting norms, they know this. Eric Avar was in fact listening to march Madness as he designed and worked on the Kobe XI. This is why the Easter Kobe XI is so great, it's two steps ahead of everyone, like an EASTER BUNNY.

[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]
That's as good as half the BS storylines they're been slinging out there.  That said, I think this will be the first 11 I pass on.  Being that the 4KB and BL are releasing so close to these, i think others will too.  This is the ugly stepchild of March Kobe releases.  Discount...yea, I'll probably be a fool and get em.

Last edited:
The Kobe X Elite Low had so much potential, but all the colorways (except X-Mas) were horrible.  However  there were a few Kobe X non-elite colorways that I thought were really nice:  5ams, the Flights, Blackouts, ASG.  The elite high Rose Golds were top notch, and the Team and Elevates were solid as well.    
I wasnt a fan of almost all the kobe x colorways except the fundamental. I'm primarily a fan of flyknit but I couldnt bring myself to cop any of the elites. Now with the 11s all being flyknit im about to go broke with all these new releases. Plus these being REAL flyknit woven shoes and not that crap glued to plastic.

Last edited:
I ended up only copping the elite lows. The first 3 HTMs, Xmas and Coal Hearted ID

The Kobe X Elite Low had so much potential, but all the colorways (except X-Mas) were horrible.  However  there were a few Kobe X non-elite colorways that I thought were really nice:  5ams, the Flights, Blackouts, ASG.  The elite high Rose Golds were top notch, and the Team and Elevates were solid as well.    

It's not that the XI is a better looking shoe than the X... but the Colorways have been so ON POINT.

X Colorways were so off-the-mark last year, the XI's are keeping it simple.
Agreed. You're so right about the Kobe X colorways being irrelevant. They just made too many alternate colors for me, and not enough Lakers themed colorways which I prefer.

I also saw them as a stigma oddly enough based on the fact he was injured a majority of the season.

Nike making us spend a lot this month. I already have 4kb's, Bruce Lee's and FTB Kobe 1s on my to buy list. that is at least $650 retail. I might have to offload some pairs to compensate for this. FML

Back
Top Bottom