Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Kobe 11 collection pic. Waiting for bruce lees then its time to slow down for awhile. I wont skip out on a real limited release I want or something special like kobe last game id but I'm not gonna purchase much unless I can get a really good deal on it. I doubled on the Eulogies.

Bruce Lees about to be my new gym shoe. So damn clean.

Hope they're not as dark as those images though. Praying its just the filter. ^ 

Kobe 11 collection pic. Waiting for bruce lees then its time to slow down for awhile. I wont skip out on a real limited release I want or something special like kobe last game id but I'm not gonna purchase much unless I can get a really good deal on it. I doubled on the Eulogies.
Do you find that the upper is different on the IDs than the general release? Nice collection BTW. Mine is probably going to look similar.

Do you find that the upper is different on the IDs than the general release? Nice collection BTW. Mine is probably going to look similar.
Just watched that video to see what I'm looking for. It does kinda seem firmer than the 11 retail uppers. I wore them and they felt great to me though. They didn't feel as stiff as the 9's but then again the only ID for the 9's I have is the Mamba Moments and those are DS.

I pushed on the upper of my bhm's and they don't form back up where as the ID, I push it down on the toe box and then it bounces back into shape once I stop pushing.

4KB's are so nice, but I really doubt that I will wear them often. Plus they are very similar to the WTK 9s (which are still unworn)

I will probably decide on RD 
eyes.gif

still think the red joints and eulogy are the best colorway. bruce lee's r straight hype. that yellow dirty af. kobe pe also hype. 

Last edited:
On the 4KB, has anyone deciphered the icons on the back? Are they the same on the ID backs or are they different ones?

Apparently Nike EU aren't dropping the Bruce Lees :/ anyone else from the UK got any ideas on where to get these from? Normally if NDC don't have them then Kickz don't carry them either...

Those symbols are reminiscent of a track & field/decathlon type event. Maybe that's the reference with the 4K (4KB). Probably a metaphor for his career or something like that.

Im still scratching my head why the white IDs got grey and the GR white is a true white. 

Oneness is getting the 4KB must be a good sign these will be discounted, they cant even sell Nikes online 
laugh.gif

Those pics are turning me off just put them on some srub with joggers and call it a day. Were the leaves and black background necessary 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom