Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
just purchased the bruce lees on ebay.

i dun mess around n went on the wrong route. told myself i would be done with kicks. 

now i also want the achilles and the BHM lol

Had these in my cart when they released but came out to damn near $40 after CA tax + ship. Thought to myself I can't pay $40 for 1 pair of socks thats crazy. The $28 retail was tough enough. I thought they might ship free and maybe no tax for online but boy was I wrong. Very nice though but no sock is worth $40. Companies getting too greedy. Just cuz they slap limited on it they feel they should charge outrageous prices.

Last week I bought the Nike Free Oregon trainers from Nike.com for $44. Money much better spent

I usually wait to order from Stance until there's a few pairs I want to get so I can get the free shipping on $50, when I got the other two Kobe pairs, came out to 40, so I added a pair of super invisible socks which brought it to 50 even.

Speaking of socks, here's a quick shot of the pair that was in the NDC pic of the Eulogy release, the purples match but I'm not entirely feeling the fuchsia color

Saw the Achilles, Eulogys, and Last Emporers at HOH and they all look good. The 11 is the best looking Kobe since the 8 IMO.

Speaking of socks, here's a quick shot of the pair that was in the NDC pic of the Eulogy release, the purples match but I'm not entirely feeling the fuchsia color
Really not diggin that 
eyes.gif

I personally like to use my stance socks for both.  They just so damn comfy.  Dunno bout the OP though.
I ask cuz I find Nike bball socks to be too thick for casual wear 

Im sure they are comfy I just cant see myself ever paying $20 for a pair of socks

I got a few FNL WC to burn maybe Ill pickup a pair 
laugh.gif

I ask cuz I find Nike bball socks to be too thick for casual wear 

Im sure they are comfy I just cant see myself ever paying $20 for a pair of socks

I got a few FNL WC to burn maybe Ill pickup a pair :lol:  
If you really want every so often they go on sale on several places, just need to keep an eye open. I have almost every type of elite sock released, and I would personally pick stance. They're just so comfy and feel good on foot and they don't lose shape really much. I know they're just socks but honestly they feel really nice, and some of the striped NBA ones look good too

Ive noticed that when I wear certain socks with the 11's that they don't feel like they fit as well and I kinda slid in them. Ive noticed that with my thinner drifit socks. With the the thicker moisture control socks ive noticed a lot better lockdown. I think it is because of the materials on the insert. Has anyone had this at all?

Back
Top Bottom