Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I kind of hope they break in because they are comfortable. I considered other shoes but the Curry 2's but the cushioning in the 1's wasn't soft enough for my old legs. I really like my X's and remember it took a few games before I could trust the traction but once those broke in they were probably the best shoes I've played in. I am going to play in my XI's Saturday and see how they feel. Hope they are good but if not I may get KD8's a try.
who the hell is curry? Niketalk.com

Eulogy and now Apocalypse, they're getting really grim with their names. Wait until they come out with a pair called Autopsy.
shoes.0.jpg

Kobe XI Autopsy.  Releasing after Kobe's final game in April.  

Wait I'm confused. The white one that looks more like an Easter colorway is nicknamed "Apocalypse?" and the orange and grey one with the skull on the back are the easters?

Damn my 24 The Final socks got cancelled.  @SuperStarLord  Throw me that extra pair you copped for retail.  Haha :tongue:

I can see how they named the all white shoe Apocalypse, but what a name haha.  Still not interested though.  Good to know 23penny restocking on achilles and other Kobes.

Do you guys think the Kobe XI All Star will hit outlets?   Should I wait a while to drop in price a little bit or jump on it now?

Last edited:
I want those socks man I was staring at my phone screen trying to justify $28. By the time I got out of the movies they were sold out smh

Don't watch 'The Witch' it's not that good.

Someone link me once those socks restock

I want those socks man I was staring at my phone screen trying to justify $28. By the time I got out of the movies they were sold out smh

Don't watch 'The Witch' it's not that good.

Someone link me once those socks restock

:smh: Ebay sellers are ridiculous about their prices :rofl: so greedy giiish!!

Back
Top Bottom