Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Damn I'm going to be broke lol
Haha yep, gotta keep reminding myself this will be the last year. Gonna have so much money sitting around. I'll still be tempted to head out to LA for Lakers games tho, that atmosphere is insane even when he's not playing.

I have a $200 voucher that is waiting for the Bruce Leroys. If I can't cop I will save it for whatever special drops in April.

Just got my NDC return on a pair of X iDs that I used gift cards on, that'll cover the Bruce's. Saving my discount code for something that hopefully comes out for his last game.

You taking it personal but its not that serious... since you did nothing I stated was dumb or inaccurate. The term limited doesnt apply was my point. Just because select HOH are getting them doesnt necessarily equate to units produced. I mean there are other accounts that will be getting them besides FTL, INC. 

and its more than 10K units so they aint limited 
wink.gif

***** the
***** there limited...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there 4 colorways of the 4KB?

I was thinking, since this is the end of Kobe's career, and the shoe was mislabeled as apocalypse yesterday, maybe the they're trying to do the four horsemen of the apocalypse with these upcoming colorways. White Horse is the name of these new shoes, which is also one of the four horses of the apocalypse. And those orange/black shoes have a skull on it, which could also be a reference to the apocalypse.

The end of Kobe's career is near, maybe they're using this theme to reference it. Pretty dope in my opinion.

Last edited:
repped for that reminder

and im gunna choose to believe @NYC757 on them not being limited
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I appreciate the support but I was just trying understand what he meant by using the term "limited" 

Heres my last stab at a dead horse 
laugh.gif
:

I just know that many on this site and others use FTL calendar to guess on how many units Nike produces. Im just saying there are many factors that go beyond a map and QS is about account allocation not units. If your store doesnt have one then you dont get certain items whether its 10 or 10 million produced.

Ill also add that comparing 4KB to the other "GR" cw isnt a fair comparison. There will be more cws of the 4KB collection and allocation will be very similar, so can it be limited if all the same skus are produced in the same amount?

Like I stated before if you aint defining "limited" my actual units and accurate comparisons then the term holds no value. 

Now back to regular scheduled program..... 

No full color purple sole (and solid wolf grey for that matter) are a couple of the more disappointing omissions on the iD

Back
Top Bottom