• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Good 
laugh.gif

It means they're limited dude.
Kobes are "limited" in general when comparing them to other Nike Basketball shoes. So limited means ..... well nothing

Unless your talking real numbers for the US market then theres no point in saying the term "limited"

No worries, going to look into that for sure, the carbon fiber spot on the MM would be the perfect spot for him to sign.
I saw something on twitter a while back about this being some official Panini Authentic picture for Kobe, I imagine they'll have him signing these next month too and going on sale when he's done.
View media item 1945397

Man this is so fire I need one of these for the garage

Kobes are "limited" in general when comparing them to other Nike Basketball shoes. So limited means ..... well nothing

Unless your talking real numbers for the US market then theres no point in saying the term "limited"
Well these look to be more "limited" than the other Kobes that have dropped. Definitely the most "limited' of the released XIs.

Eulogies were said to be limited but you can get them under retail off of ebay or sneaker groups. 
keywords..."were said to be"

actual numbers proved otherwise.  eulogies were available pretty much everywhere.

we have 5 House of Hoops in NC and only 2 are getting these.  Champs probably won't and FA release locator isnt up yet

looks limited to me

4KBs were a day 1 cop limited or not, those things are dope, making me forget about the emperors :smokin

Back
Top Bottom