Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Looks to be limited (White Horse). Only HoH are getting them in my area.

Pass for me anyways, rather get the Bruce Lee's.

i think i have one in the stash i can use 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

keywords..."were said to be"

actual numbers proved otherwise.  eulogies were available pretty much everywhere.

we have 5 House of Hoops in NC and only 2 are getting these.  Champs probably won't and FA release locator isnt up yet

looks limited to me

Looks to be limited (White Horse). Only HoH are getting them in my area.

Pass for me anyways, rather get the Bruce Lee's.

So the Bruce Lees aren't releasing in Europe just like the eulogies. So the wait just gets longer for some international delivery and then there's the charges that come with it. It's a sad day

So the Bruce Lees aren't releasing in Europe just like the eulogies. So the wait just gets longer for some international delivery and then there's the charges that come with it. It's a sad day
i'm sure someone here in the US will help you get a pair

I really wonder if Nike will make a Kobe XI specified for his final NBA game next month. Knowing Nike, I wouldn't doubt if they did just to milk his final season and their line.
They'll do something. As nice as the mamba moments are., I hope they don't do something stupid like that again and include green in the shoe. It really made no sense mixed in with the purple.
I'm glad you are particular with colorways having to match with team colors as well. Green never makes sense with Lakers purple and yellow.

No worries, going to look into that for sure, the carbon fiber spot on the MM would be the perfect spot for him to sign.
I saw something on twitter a while back about this being some official Panini Authentic picture for Kobe, I imagine they'll have him signing these next month too and going on sale when he's done.
View media item 1945397
So is this photo not for sale?

Back
Top Bottom