Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Bruce Lee 5's were dope, BL 9 em's very underrated and BL 11 are my fav so far out the 3. The details, flyknit, actual BL scratches on the back sets it apart for me. 

IMO

1) BL 11

2) BL 5

3) BL 9 

Anything flyknit sells and it's proof in the Kobe threads since the 9, especially if it has bunch of rainbow colours mixed in.

Look at the Bruce lee 9, they got NO love whatsoever because they were EM. If these 11's were the base model, they wouldn't have as much attention as they do.

nike-kobe-bruce-lee-comparison-3.jpg
Underrated 9's

Anything flyknit sells and it's proof in the Kobe threads since the 9, especially if it has bunch of rainbow colours mixed in.

Look at the Bruce lee 9, they got NO love whatsoever because they were EM. If these 11's were the base model, they wouldn't have as much attention as they do.

nike-kobe-bruce-lee-comparison-3.jpg
Let's be honest... The BRUCE 9's got No Love, bc they were TRASH compared to what they could've been.

After a Classic EM Sneaker like the 8's... the Bruce 9's were such a Poor & Lazy Use of the Engineered Mesh, making it a Lackluster Shoe.

Don't fall for the Okey Doke on this Rare AWESOME Photo of the Bruce 9's...
grin.gif

There's a reason why the Bruce XI's are getting love... bc they're FIRE, regardless of the FK.
pimp.gif

So I never planned on picking up the BHM because they were a QS and I thought I couldn't get any discounts on QS release. Went to the mall and thought I'd ask.. Turns out my size is the only pair they had left. So apparently you can get discounts on QS at FTL after 30 days. The employees apparently just found this out a week ago. Walked out with these for $170:
http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...6-4EE8-9DBA-918337BED7DA_zpsm3uxyzo4.jpg.html

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...A-4E97-9089-F9D7E68D324F_zpsjnrrumor.jpg.html

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...D-4CAB-A282-1FE97E5F4699_zpszbft70hl.jpg.html

On to the Bruce Lee's and I am done!

Let's be honest... The BRUCE 9's got No Love, bc they were TRASH compared to what they could've been.

After a Classic EM Sneaker like the 8's... the Bruce 9's were such a Poor & Lazy Use of the Engineered Mesh, making it a Lackluster Shoe.

Don't fall for the Okey Doke on this Rare AWESOME Photo of the Bruce 9's...
grin.gif

There's a reason why the Bruce XI's are getting love... bc they're FIRE, regardless of the FK.
pimp.gif

You could say that the 9's EM's were a poor use of engineered mesh (I dont personally agree but it could respect that). I wouldnt say the Bruce Lee 9's are a poor and lazy use of EM though. I  have those and the crimson pairs as the top em cw's. 

I wish we got these though. 

I will say i respect your opinion and what you are saying i just dont agree with the BL 9's being trash. 

i like all of the bruce lee kobes

mostly likely will double up on the XI since i got a promo code from nike after they cancelled my master 12

You could say that the 9's EM's were a poor use of engineered mesh (I dont personally agree but it could respect that). I wouldnt say the Bruce Lee 9's are a poor and lazy use of EM though. I  have those and the crimson pairs as the top em cw's. 

I wish we got these though. 

I will say i respect your opinion and what you are saying i just dont agree with the BL 9's being trash. 
Yea, I get you bro. I'm not saying that it's a Trash Shoe in general... I'm saying, it pales in comparison to what I feel the Bruce Lee 9 could've been.

There's so much more you can do with EM... and the proof was in the Kobe 8's just a few months earlier.

They just went super basic... and it just left me wanting more out of it. Especially in person.
frown.gif

My coworkers are always talking about how they got the BL's for like 30 bucks because they hit outlets.

They I go on ebay and see the prices & im like :x

They should scrap the whole FTB back & like us vote on which shoe should be released each week. (Like the Air Max Vote Back (

BL 9 EM were a hot commodity, but after the bright Crimson 9 EM, it went down hill from there for the EM.

So I never planned on picking up the BHM because they were a QS and I thought I couldn't get any discounts on QS release. Went to the mall and thought I'd ask.. Turns out my size is the only pair they had left. So apparently you can get discounts on QS at FTL after 30 days. The employees apparently just found this out a week ago. Walked out with these for $170:
http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...6-4EE8-9DBA-918337BED7DA_zpsm3uxyzo4.jpg.html

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...A-4E97-9089-F9D7E68D324F_zpsjnrrumor.jpg.html

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...D-4CAB-A282-1FE97E5F4699_zpszbft70hl.jpg.html

On to the Bruce Lee's and I am done!

you can ADD the Emperor there too and it looks like my closet :nerd:

Yea, I get you bro. I'm not saying that it's a Trash Shoe in general... I'm saying, it pales in comparison to what I feel the Bruce Lee 9 could've been.

There's so much more you can do with EM... and the proof was in the Kobe 8's just a few months earlier.

They just went super basic... and it just left me wanting more out of it. Especially in person.:frown:  

Did the IXs even have the BL scratches? If not, they just yellow shoes.

BTW,,the final socks on Ebay are ridiculous as far as pricing,,,i walked away from retail price how much more this mofus prices,,giiish,greedy people,,for a little change,,, Judas Priest :smh:

The IX's were named "Kung Fu"... they're not Bruce Lee's. *sarcasm

Last edited:
You and me both [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Yea...I'm OK w/o the purple/yellow fades he's been wearing (again last night), but these I would love to have.  These don't have pull tabs like a lot of his PEs do, so I'm hoping these GR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom