Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
DTLR had one BHM in size 11 for $129.00

Copped

Let's hope they actually ship [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

laugh.gif

I'm a narrow footer. Am I the only one who has to tie these pretty tight to get a snug feel due to the width of the collar? I also cant wear these untied or unlaced like some people do because of heel slippage. I don't think they are too big but i think the width plays a factor.

I just received my Kobe XI All-Star from Champs today 2 days earlier. The shipping info stated they would arrive by Mon., but I'm glad I requested USPS over the phone because I hate UPS based on the fact they only work 5 days instead of 6 days like USPS.

I'm happy with the shoes too. Now waiting for this year's Nike All-Star socks to arrive Mon. from Champs as well. I already have this year's Nike All-Star jacket. I'll post photos once I have the socks.

I'm sure there's been plenty of pics of the BL 11 already, but got mine in today from a buddy in asia. Figured I might as well share a pic of the V and XI. If anyone wants specific pictures of either shoe let me know and I can post up tomorrow.

View media item 1948162

Thanks for the new pics... Definitely not enough pics out there of them, feel free to post more if you can. Can you post some up close pictures of different angles when you get a chance thanks. 

No problem. If you want any other angles or anything lemme know and I can take them. Sorry for the crappy quality they're just phone pictures haha.

These things are definitely beautiful in person and a proper tribute to the Bruce Lee V unlike the IX EM :smh:
My favorite part is the embroidered scratches on the heel. Glad they didn't go cheap with stickers for that part. I still give the edge to the BL V but the XI isn't far off. I love both pairs though. I will definitely double up on the XI like I did with the V eventually. Hoping for a second pair down the line on sale.

View media item 1948758View media item 1948759View media item 1948760View media item 1948761View media item 1948762View media item 1948763View media item 1948764View media item 1948765View media item 1948767

Last edited:
Yo guys I'm sure everyone's gonna fight and go nuts in this but rank the Kobe's 1-11 based on whatever. Aesthetics, performance, sentimental reasons, a combo, whatever just rank them. My list based in a combination of all 3 I just mentioned are :
1) 6
2) 8
3) 9
4) 5
5) 11
6) 4
7) 7
8) 1
9) 10
10) 3
11) 2

Yo guys I'm sure everyone's gonna fight and go nuts in this but rank the Kobe's 1-11 based on whatever. Aesthetics, performance, sentimental reasons, a combo, whatever just rank them. My list based in a combination of all 3 I just mentioned are :
1) 6
2) 8
3) 9
4) 5
5) 11
6) 4
7) 7
8) 1
9) 10
10) 3
11) 2

This gets done once a month. I doubt people's opinions have changed.

Back
Top Bottom