Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The price isn't even as bad as the fact that you don't get the TPU-laced flyknit with an ID. Just glue-reinforced flyknit like the 9 and 10.
frown.gif

Damn, surprised that a lot of dudes still be wearing the 10s. I thought the low were mad uncomfy. Traction was nice tho.

Last edited:
Are the white horses looking more like a GR or limited?

Need to know if I should risk my job or not

Last edited:
I'm still stuck on sizing for these shoes. I really want to get a pair, but I'm torn between my TTS and 1/2 size up. I went to the mall to try them on and the TTS length wise was great, but was very narrow (I have wide feet). The 1/2 size up width was great, but were too long. I need something in between, but that doesn't exist. I'm leaning towards going TTS expecting that the shoe will stretch out over time. Any thoughts on this?
I have wide feet too and did the same thing, TTS was narrow but half size up was too long. I chose TTS and it actually stretched out after a day of wearing them. Fits perfect now.

Are the white horses looking more like a GR or limited? If I had to guess I'd say semi limited like bhms and as .... I'm gonna try to add to cart in the am and see from there. But I'd rather have the Bruce lees

Damn, surprised that a lot of dudes still be wearing the 10s. I thought the low were mad uncomfy. Traction was nice tho.

My first pair was the blackouts (with the "EM" or fuse like upper). Those took some breaking in and the uppers hurt a bit for the first few days hooping, much like the Kobe 5's did to me.

However once broken in, just like the 5's, they were on point.

And all of the flyknit 10's I've worn were good from the beginning, no break in time needed. Check them out if you haven't.

I still prefer hooping in my 10's over both pairs of my ID Xi's and my GR XI's.

Also, the ID XI do have TPU reinforced flyknit just like the retail pairs, not sure where this myth started.

:lol: just exaggeration man. But I really do want to know if I should put in the report in the morning or wait to pick up in person and / catch a sale
Oh alright hahaha. Idk nowadays ppl line up overnight for kicks so...I'm just gonna cop on snkrs tomorrow morning. Expecting an easy cop.

Are the white horses looking more like a GR or limited?

Based on your question, I feel safe in guessing I'm much older than you.  My advice...never lose a job over sneakers.  Even if it's a sh***y job, find another one first, then quit this old one...or else you won't be buying any sneakers. 

Just read your response that you were exaggerating.  That said, I don't see these being purchased at clearance.

Last edited:
My first pair was the blackouts (with the "EM" or fuse like upper). Those took some breaking in and the uppers hurt a bit for the first few days hooping, much like the Kobe 5's did to me.

However once broken in, just like the 5's, they were on point.

And all of the flyknit 10's I've worn were good from the beginning, no break in time needed. Check them out if you haven't.

I still prefer hooping in my 10's over both pairs of my ID Xi's and my GR XI's.

Also, the ID XI do have TPU reinforced flyknit just like the retail pairs, not sure where this myth started.

Dam, I had the EM, didn't like the feel so I went back to the 9s. Should have kept balling in them, the X high tops looked dope too.

The White Horse seems to be limited. FCFS at only 3 HoH locations near me.

The 4kb is looking very limited considering it hasnt been out 2 hours yet over here. Just checked footlocker and NDC and both only have 13,14 or 6s left. And this is the UK, I imagine the USA is worse

Back
Top Bottom