Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm still stuck on sizing for these shoes. I really want to get a pair, but I'm torn between my TTS and 1/2 size up. I went to the mall to try them on and the TTS length wise was great, but was very narrow (I have wide feet). The 1/2 size up width was great, but were too long. I need something in between, but that doesn't exist. I'm leaning towards going TTS expecting that the shoe will stretch out over time. Any thoughts on this?

I'm still stuck on sizing for these shoes. I really want to get a pair, but I'm torn between my TTS and 1/2 size up. I went to the mall to try them on and the TTS length wise was great, but was very narrow (I have wide feet). The 1/2 size up width was great, but were too long. I need something in between, but that doesn't exist. I'm leaning towards going TTS expecting that the shoe will stretch out over time. Any thoughts on this?

Seems like the best way to go.

pretty bummed that the Last Emperor 11s are excluded in the FTL discount
mean.gif
 been eyeing those ever since they came out
grin.gif

pretty bummed that the Last Emperor 11s are excluded in the FTL discount:smh:  been eyeing those ever since they came out>D

same here. I just got a $15 off coupon on a receipt today that starts next sunday, so i'll probably go in and scoop with that

Ive been on Flyknit hype for a long time. Its just comfy to me.. One thing i learned about flyknits is always go TTS as they stretch over time moreso than a regular fuse, synthetic leather etc..

I went TTS on kobe 9 low and it was tight AF..at first. Took me at least 2 games and they broke in beautifully..

there's an ebay code (c20flash) posted in the coupon thread if you find a lowest price use that code. Code expires tonight 7pst
That coupon was clutch, i just bought some sunglasses i been wanting for $20 off! what is the coupon thread you speak of?

Last edited:
:D i told myself im just gonna cop 2 pairs of KB11,,now im on my way to third pair and fourth for the BL,,,im addicted sheeet :smh:,,no more budget for my Js :nerd:

when are these things gonna come out with full zoom besides the ID option. I'll take any color Kobe 11 when they release with the full zoom.

any idea when FTL would remove the no coupon access for the last emperors? if i had to choose between achilles heel and last emperors for 160 id choose the last emperors

there's an ebay code (c20flash) posted in the coupon thread if you find a lowest price use that code. Code expires tonight 7pst
I was a little late and the coupon expired already, should have check back on this thread earlier
mean.gif
 I appreciate it tho
ohwell.gif

when are these things gonna come out with full zoom besides the ID option. I'll take any color Kobe 11 when they release with the full zoom.

Waiting on this as well, not feeling the I.D. price for a shoe that is going to be used strictly for hooping and will get beat up on the court in the process. Could care less about the color of the shoe, just want it for performance. Function over fashion for me.

Sasha still playing in the 10s.

DeMar DeRozan is back playing in the 10s now too.

And numerous Lakers, despite having all the access in the world to 11s, are still wearing 10s.

Disappointing not to see more 11s on NBA feet.

Back
Top Bottom