Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Seriously though I've never seen that it's something different maybe you collect memorabilia I can dig it. Out of reps but I got u later

sure there's better memorabilia, but assuming he paid retail price, its not bad. Those socks garnered a lot of attention on national tv, got his number on them, & the years played. Cool display.

Way better Kobe memorabilia out there to be framing rather than some hyped socks

Silly AF IMO but whatever floats your boat

I agree but you gotta understand the mentality of dudes who collect **** they will buy anything and the fact that Kobe played in them is probably big to them

Last edited:
I can just picture the dude giving a tour of his spot, now here is the living room. Girl asks ummm why do you have socks hanging on your wall ?
Fortunately I'm already married and don't have to worry about that LoL but anyone who comes will know why when they are hanging when they see an autographed 24 jersey that I have.

I can just picture the dude giving a tour of his spot, now here is the living room. Girl asks ummm why do you have socks hanging on your wall ?
laugh.gif

sure there's better memorabilia, but assuming he paid retail price, its not bad. Those socks garnered a lot of attention on national tv, got his number on them, & the years played. Cool display.
Thanks B. I have never cared what ppl think about stuff that I have or collect. Anyone who walked in my house would respect the collection and memorabilia that I have.

View media item 1949546
View media item 1949547
These are my two favorite pieces that I have. The autographed jersey of course and then the replicated Kobe photo by Shepard Fairey from 2008. His MvP season and the symbolic replicated photo from Obama's Hope artwork. I want to get a pair of sneakers autographed but I am waiting to see what the XI line has left. If there is nothing special I will have the Mamba Moments inked.

I like shoes and am a fan of many athletes and musicians.

Having a shrine of another mans accomplishments in my house tho? Naw.

To the point im framing socks? Rip me

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom