Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
anybody have a 30% clearance coupon for this weekend that they aren't going to use?

Last edited:
I posted the NDC link yesterday and they went live :pimp:. Wasn't here to see it happen or else I'd buy again with my 10% code so I consider keeping.

Those that have the 4KB in hand is the MC mostly orange? No pink in them right?

I posted the NDC link yesterday and they went live :pimp:. Wasn't here to see it happen or else I'd buy again with my 10% code so I consider keeping.

Those that have the 4KB in hand is the MC mostly orange? No pink in them right?
what shoes are those in your avi?

Wow, these are sold out again everywhere. Maybe these won't be restocked as fast as I thought. 

So I wonder what people will be buying more this weekend? The BL's, or the Jordan IV's? 

Hestiated since I thought footlocker had a FSR, turns out it was just a visual glitch. None of the sizes will add into the cart. Shame NDC is OOS too..

I'm not regretting canceling my 4KB order yesterday now that it's sold out online. They look good, but I know when I wear them they will get dirty real easily. Can't wait to see the rest of the 11 line. Getting the BLs 2x :tongue:

Yeah, i could've had them for the low, but ended up passing after all..   bl's here i come 
smokin.gif

i mean warrior spirit here i come 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
HOHs in my area are all s/o of the 4KBs, but FYI...BLs will be plentiful.  A LOT to go around (At least the one store I know of).  I'll be waiting on a discount on them since I'm a common size.

Last edited:
I'm with you guys I wanted the 4KB's but they'll get dirty real quick. They're more like off court Kobe's not on court I think

Planning on wearing my 4KBs when I visit Palm Springs next month.... I think they'll be a hit within the retirement community 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom