Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm usually not a fan of lace swaps but...

bruh
I'm liking the black lace look.  MIght as well just purchase extra ones so I won't have to keep swapping them from the Emperor's.

EDIT: Miss the days when Nike gave us more than 1 set of laces in the Kobe's...

Last edited:
Guess my posts got deleted.

Got a 10 in the 4KB as that was all my local HoH had. Needed an 11. Nothing else in the area. Nothing from 10.5-11.5. My plug usually holds for me but I forgot to hit him up. But I tried on the 10 yesterday and surprisingly they weren't that tight. If need be I can just keep this pair. Don't plan on wearing them much anyway. Thank goodness for big toe boxes and my thin feetses.

kickzstore wants $240... $253 shipped for the 4kb/white horses :smh:

Weird. Never seen them drop a new pair of Beans more expensive than retail.

Last edited:
So Nike just added an ID option for famous HTM air maxes. If they add this htm option for the 9 that we never got ,I will send a personal thank you note to HQ

Last edited:
Yea pure bs, htm means it's collaborative design by the 3 designers right? if your the one designing the shoes then that is not htm lol

Was talking about the IDs foolio. The Kobe 9s were legit designed by H,T,M

I know......and I literally said that doesn't matter. I just like the shoe. I don't think you understood me. There is a legit HTM ID option for various air maxes. It's almost the same as the original release but you can slightly change it. My point was I wanted them to do that for the 9. Foolio

Last edited:
I know......and I literally said that doesn't matter. I just like the shoe. I don't think you understood me. There is a legit HTM ID option for various air maxes. It's almost the same as the original release but you can slightly change it. My point was I wanted them to do that for the 9. Foolio

Got ya

Back
Top Bottom