Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
How come dude won't post more pics of his all stars
nerd.gif
He just painted the kobe signature on the back apparently.

Nike just approved my claim for the popped air bag on the blue lagoons so I will be doubling for sure. I actually really do like the shirt. I don't usually wear shirts like that though. The only other kobe shirt I wish I really has was the Kobe 9 Christmas theme.

Nike just approved my claim for the popped air bag on the blue lagoons so I will be doubling for sure. I actually really do like the shirt. I don't usually wear shirts like that though. The only other kobe shirt I wish I really has was the Kobe 9 Christmas theme.

Yeah I got one for my Kobe X ASG's. I really liked those and can't find another pair. Oh well onto the BL's.

did u share in the x thread? my pair has seen high mileage, but non buldging air bubble

Ya'll coming with the [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] apparel [emoji]128514[/emoji]

the BLs are life right now, with all the hype around the NMD release in a few hours im hoping people sleep on these a little...

on a side note, has anyone actually balled in the XIs ? the fit is unreal and looks great, but holy **** does it pick up dust.. i felt like i was on ice skates after about 20 minutes 

did u share in the x thread? my pair has seen high mileage, but non buldging air bubble

I will here soon. My pair didn't actually protrude at all it was more so deflated. I could easily push on the sole where the air bag was and it would indent real easily. I probably could have played on them but I feel like the price we pay we shouldNT have to deal with that. It would make me feel the impact more in my left heel.

Back
Top Bottom