Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Need to get these out the way... don't wanna end up with a whole bunch of releases at once 
mean.gif

Last edited:
it definitely would explain the unusually late updates that hasn't come to SNKRS and ndc release page.

Ebay? Lol.

hi guys! i'm looking for a size 9.5 of the Kobe 11 4KB. Does anybody have a site where i can get them? Thanks.
I think footlocker still has them on their site right? I went on there and it looks like they aren't sold out of many sizes? Or maybe they just don't update their site? First post by the way! I've got my 4KB's coming tomorrow. I've viewed this forum for a little over a year, everyone is so quick with news etc. This forum is better at selling Nike's product than Nike!

it definitely would explain the unusually late updates that hasn't come to SNKRS and ndc release page.
Saw a message to NDC via Twitter yesterday asking if the BLs were still scheduled for the 19th.  The response was yes, it was still Sat the 19th, and that launch details will follow.

So...we'll see if that's correct.

Last edited:
NDC just confirmed again this morning that the "Spirit Warrior' will still drop on Saturday morn, and it will be via SNKRS.  I know my local HOH already has gotten their shipment, so I would think FL will have them online as well.

Last edited:
Footlocker and eastbay have BL up. When i went to fto today, they showed me a pair that they got in already. They normally get them 7 to 10 days before the release.  Saw the shirt on NDC last night but when i clicked was unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom