Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Somehow I doubt this, but are we going to get a somewhat Lakers CW for the 11s? Not a fan of the painted IDs, so Im really hoping for something.
Already got the Eulogies, but I need a purple and gold pair

Somehow I doubt this, but are we going to get a somewhat Lakers CW for the 11s? Not a fan of the painted IDs, so Im really hoping for something.
Already got the Eulogies, but I need a purple and gold pair

yes sir,,purple and gold baby,,bleed purple and gold as well

My true size is 11, but for every Kobe that I own (6,7,8,9 high & low) I've gone 11.5 and each one has fit perfectly. However with these 11's I had to go with sz 11, and it fits perfectly. The 11.5 def felt long in the toe box, but the 11 is like a glove. I have normal feet, normal width.

Last edited:

First of all, thank you for the on foot pic, can't believe I had to scroll through 12 pages to find one pic, surprised there weren't more, shoe looks amazing.

Second, kind of pissed I didn't know about the release, I was in FTL on Tiesday returning a sneaker and didn't even go on the House of Hoops side, or I would have grabbed. Now, I have to make a trip back tomorrow, must have. About to beat these things raw, new work shoe
:pimp:

Last edited:
What are you guys using to protect the white on the 4KBs?

I'm on the fence with these shoes because i don't want them to get dirty fast and not have a way to clean them.

Just add these and you're set 
pimp.gif
Copped this for white horses

B Lees
now y'all are ready to apply for Yakuza 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nike just approved my claim for the popped air bag on the blue lagoons so I will be doubling for sure. I actually really do like the shirt. I don't usually wear shirts like that though. The only other kobe shirt I wish I really has was the Kobe 9 Christmas theme.

Anyone know why Bruce Lees aren't on launch calendar yet?
I heard news yesterday from a Nike Employee that said they'd be pushing back the Release and wouldn't be dropping this weekend... but I hadn't heard it anywhere else and figured maybe it's local or something...

I heard news yesterday from a Nike Employee that said they'd be pushing back the Release and wouldn't be dropping this weekend... but I hadn't heard it anywhere else and figured maybe it's local or something...
If that is the case that probably means they haven't received all their stock from overseas. 

Back
Top Bottom