Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Are the Bruce Lee's gonna be a SNKRS's exclusive as well?
Yup 
mean.gif

I'll  have to wait till they decide to put them on ndc  

I think you can pre load coupons on snkrs with your account

Last edited:
I've caved in and will not go after the Last Emperor colorway. I just really love these Kobe 11's. It's a shame he won't get to wear them in the playoffs.

yeap yall wanted to call asking for a coupon because you never got shipping info and your package arrived earlier than expected :rolleyes

however,,,Kobe needs to play all the HOME games NOT road games,,,(Home Sweet Home Kobe) just saying!!

and PLEASE,,,sport NEW CW these last HOME games :nerd:

Kd9 announced with Flyknit, BL kobes, Flyknit air max HTM IDs, lunarepic low announcement...Flyknit heads' pockets are going to be hurting real hard this summer

go up?

ive heard that the kobe 11 runs BIGGER than the kobe 8, 9 and 10 ???
Imo the 11 runs pretty much the same as the 10 as far as width is concerned.  The TPU strands on the toe box feel really constricting, but do stretch after some wear.  The Kobe 11's toe box is shaped differently from the 10 it seems which makes it seem to have more toe room because there is more length, but overall I feel they have about the same dimensions as far as width and TPU / Flyknit build is concerned.

On another note,  White Horses seem to be sold out.  Can't cart at footlocker, NDC done for, where else can you get just curious?  I'm going for team #belowretail  who's with me?  
glasses.gif

Can't go wrong with either the Achilles or the Eulogy's. Both are really nice and clean IMO.

I find that the Eulogy's stand out more since purple isn't a conventional color for sneakers, while the red/black combination has been done plenty of times.  The Achilles may be easier to wear casually, and both will definitely look nice on court/gym.  

As far as storytelling is concerned, owning the launch colorway of a model release is never a bad thing to have in your collection, and how the theme is centered around the Greek mythology of Achilles is cool, although somewhat expected in a way.

For the Eulogy's, some would consider those a launch colorway as well, since it was the first colorway Kobe rocked of the 11s, in Boston of all places, and the Lakers ended up winning the game (the last time Kobe played in Boston).  Having the 8:24 on the heel is kind of similar in having the '23' on Jordan's, where it's like you get the 'PE' feel in having the player's number on the shoes.

So for me, when it comes to storytelling, I like the Eulogy's over the Achilles.  If going for looks/style, Achilles for me.  

Apologies if this isn't helping much, but like I said before, can't go wrong with either.
This helped a lot. That's some great insight.

Red and black do get played a lot. I'm leaning on the eulogys. That color just blends perfectly.

Thanks bro!

Back
Top Bottom