Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
No love for the Achilles? So dope.. Honestly, I thought the eulogy's would be on the top of my list, but they're not all that. Which is crazy because I'm a sucker for purple.

I was thinking to double up on BHM or BL or Eulogy but can't do it, I'd rather buy a different colorway that I also like. Perhaps there will be many different ones that are really good like that white and purple.

I wish we can see pics for all the kobe 11 elite model that Nike will release now so we can make a decision which ones to double up?

I NEED THAT 9 HIGH, I know to some of you Kobe purists this may be blasphemy but I don't care for any of the models outside of the 9 and 11.  The rest are just okay to me.  I don't hoop in Kobe's so I don't care about that, I care about aesthetics and comfortability.  With that the 9 high is one of my all time favorite shoes.  

I want the 11's as well but I have yet to win a draw, I am hoping I can grab the 9's on the app can't wait till April 11th!

Last edited:
Nike Zoom Huarache 2K4 - March 22 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe I - March 23 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe II – March 25 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe III – March 28 via SNKRS
Nike Hyperdunk 08 – March 28 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe IV – March 30 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe V – April 4 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe VI – April 5 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe VII – April 6 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe VIII – April 8 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe IX – April 11 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe X – April 11 via SNKRS
Nike Kobe 11 – April 13 via SNKRS The Draw

Wonder if that 11 is what Kobe will wear on the court as well for his last game. Been holding onto a discount code thinking it'd be an iD release and I could potentially triple up. 

edit: adding the picture again, deserves to be at the top of a new page
[h1]BLACK MAMBA PACK[/h1][h5]LAUNCH INFO[/h5]

Last edited:

looks like the lakers play on each release date.... would be sick if Kobe wore each one on the day of release.... guess we will find out tomorrow

Could've been better IMO 

Will still try for a couple 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I might try for the 2k4's strictly for trade bait.  I already know I am ready to pay resell for the 9 if I miss, but please God don't let me miss lol. 

The 9 HTMs were impossible.  The 10 HTMs, I would have probably paid reasonable resale if I couldn't get them otherwise.  Same for the Preludes.

These...I don't think I would pay much over retail for any of them.  Would like to have the 6,7,8,9 for retail, but would easily get over it if I didn't.  Maybe pay resale for the 9s...maybe (mainly because the 9 High was never offered on iD, and blacked out 9s could only be made as low elites and ems).

Last edited:
They made those exact huaraches in the OG days. I had a pair so I think I'm good on those. Need 1s 4s 5s... Honorable mention on 6s simply because my love for that model

Last edited:
i just read about the GPS coordinates. if one of them has the coordinates for toronto, i will probably go in for that one as well.

Back
Top Bottom