Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
nike.com news mentions that each of the shoes will have a gps coordinate for a city around the globe meaningful to kobe. it's supposed to be on the box art. not clear which cities yet.

quote from the article reads, "Along Bryant’s journey, he’s taken inspiration from around the world. 13 cities are represented with GPS coordinate markings in The Black Mamba Pack boxes. Athletes and fans of Bryant are encouraged to track his inspirational journey to find out the inside story and making of a HeroVillain."

nike.com news mentions that each of the shoes will have a gps coordinate for a city around the globe meaningful to kobe. it's supposed to be on the box art. not clear which cities yet.

quote from the article reads, "Along Bryant’s journey, he’s taken inspiration from around the world. 13 cities are represented with GPS coordinate markings in The Black Mamba Pack boxes. Athletes and fans of Bryant are encouraged to track his inspirational journey to find out the inside story and making of a HeroVillain."

Vail Colorado going to be one of them?

The pack fades to grey up to the 6 and then just gets random after that. Yeah the 11 is black but im not seeing the fade.

Guess #NTATL can cancel seeing any of these here. When Kobe played here it was like a Laker home game everytime. Was a bit interested in the 8s, oh well.

I really like the 8 and the 9's. The 11 is cool but it looks like you could ID it so I'm not too big on it. Of course if its Kobe's last shoe then it will be heavily coveted.

f**K that release dates man 
laugh.gif
 nike has no mercy

None at all I am def out on the French blues now.  That week the 9 drops is going to be expensive because the Red Pros drop too. 

Yea...I know.   It's like a bruise pack.  It's kinda like a fade to black and blue.
i think thats what they were getting at, starting with all white huaraches and each pair after that fading in color untill the all black 6s, then i guess the bruises or something lol

hes wearing the 11s in the pack for the last game at home against the jazz
Yea, you're right.

"Each of the 13 shoes will be available globally, in limited quantities, at select retail locations and via Nike SNKRS leading into Bryant’s final game on April 13, when he’ll wear his final shoe: the KOBE 11 in black/gold."

purple fade 8's > ftb 8's (unless nike used class A materials with this one)

with that said for $200+ i think i would rather invest my money on hunting old kobe's with actually good colorways. 

Back
Top Bottom