Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Money saved on the FTB pack. Not a single pair does anything for me. Not like I had much of a chance at retail anyway. Hope people who actually want them get them. That's unlikely though.

purple fade 8's > ftb 8's (unless nike used class A materials with this one)

with that said for $200+ i think i would rather invest my money on hunting old kobe's with actually good colorways. 

I have the Purple TB 8 and if i do land the 8s... unless the quality is A1 they may get traded for a Prelude 4 or 5.

purple fade 8's > ftb 8's (unless nike used class A materials with this one)

with that said for $200+ i think i would rather invest my money on hunting old kobe's with actually good colorways. 
I can't agree more.  The Prelude Pack does it much more for me than these (exception the 9s).  

Reaction to fade to black pack
YawningBillRussell.gif

Prelude pack was better than this and of course you can't beat the original colorways of these models. The fancy box will make some people buy the pairs though.

Last edited:

Yea, you're right.

"Each of the 13 shoes will be available globally, in limited quantities, at select retail locations and via Nike SNKRS leading into Bryant’s final game on April 13, when he’ll wear his final shoe: the KOBE 11 in black/gold."
I'll enter the draw for the 11s coming out....i want those final kobes

Agree with alot of ppl on here... the FTB are a huge disappointment ,,, money will be saved... if i would get a pair it would be the 8 not cuz it looks good only cuz i like the shoe

I had the black on black original hyperdunks in 08 and literally wore the bottoms off, far as the pack the 1, 4 and 5 look great in those cws IMO, aside from that I would rather see an attempt like this than a rainbow of cws they just missed the mark making everything so muted could very well be called the NyQuil pack cuz looking at it as a whole makes me sleepy...
The 9 is my favorite Kobe but those look to me like the inspirations minus any color

Back
Top Bottom