Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

I know people have different opinions and im not hating but just curious. .

People who like these......what exactly do u like about them?
Originally Posted by MF Gooze  

They look good.
I cannot tolerate your 11 bashing anymore lol. J/k

But  if you decide down the road you want some 11s ...

Don't care what y'all think, these are nice. Hopefully they sit so I can get those $75 Swoosh gems. 
nthat.gif

I cannot tolerate your 11 bashing anymore lol. J/k

But  if you decide down the road you want some 11s ...

Don't care what y'all think, these are nice. Hopefully they sit so I can get those $75 Swoosh gems. 
nthat.gif

11s are what the 8s would look like if they weren't a steaming heap of ****.

Aesthetically the 7's were dope.. Performance wise unfortunately they were terrible. I tried my best to break them in but couldn't.
The only pair I found bearable was the elites.

never tried the elites.

but kobe even stopped wearing the 7's himself. he switched to the 6's in practice from what i recall and he wore a blackout 8 before the shoe was even announced (i think it was announced a few days later)

never tried the elites.

but kobe even stopped wearing the 7's himself. he switched to the 6's in practice from what i recall and he wore a blackout 8 before the shoe was even announced (i think it was announced a few days later)
even from just trying on the 7 they felt terrible. you can totally feel that the zoom at the heel has a dead space that was seated to far up into the foam midsole. my friends that has them always complaining about shin splints from wearing them and the stitching of the tongue to the insole would dig into their foot. 

Love the debut colourway but gonna cop the Xmas X instead due to similar colours. 

Cant wait for more colours the XI is amazing.

Those Purple GS in a mens flyknit will be copped

The 11's are absolute fire!!! I can hardly wait. I'm just hoping that the fitting is good on these. I am in for as many good cw's there are. I wonder what id options will be there

Looks like I wasn't the only one hitting up the vault tonight. I didn't even want to risk picking the pair up, wasn't sure I could. But it pains me that I just can't do red shoes so I'll be out on the Achilles pair but that black/white pair and the purple ones will be had.
View media item 1830254

I would have grabbed those shoes and risked being tackled by security guards.

I need to go to a game before its too late lol.

I would have grabbed those shoes and risked being tackled by security guards.

I need to go to a game before its too late lol.
Haha yea man, it's crazy when he's sitting on the bench and the whole place is chanting for him. The vault was pretty cool though, they have a version of each model 1-10 there on display, along with the set up where Kobe was sitting, you can get your pic sitting at the desk. Wish they had more Kobe items on sale though.

Looks like I wasn't the only one hitting up the vault tonight. I didn't even want to risk picking the pair up, wasn't sure I could. But it pains me that I just can't do red shoes so I'll be out on the Achilles pair but that black/white pair and the purple ones will be had.
You live in a crip neighborhood or is that your preference? I'm just asking because I grew up in a crip neighborhood so wearing red didn't even cross my mind until I moved to TN. The bred Kobe VI is one of my favorites but growing up wearing those, not an option. 

You live in a crip neighborhood or is that your preference? I'm just asking because I grew up in a crip neighborhood so wearing red didn't even cross my mind until I moved to TN. The bred Kobe VI is one of my favorites but growing up wearing those, not an option. 

Damn so did you missed out on alot of Js?.

Back
Top Bottom