Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I wanna see the elite hi version, if there will be such a thing

Maybe that will bring on the turn for me

Those red ones are trying to whisper at me tho

Theyre not doing a high or elite version according to Jacques Slade

=

Last edited:
Really funny how now that there is no high's that people want them. And when we got highs people wanted low's and hated waiting for them.

4 years later and you all still have so much disdain for the VII :smh:

I'm starting to believe I'm the only person in NT that the VII worked well for on court :\, maybe because I really only used the cushlon insert, with the strap, and the elite insert with full length zoom. For me, the VII is right up there performance wise with the II, V, VIII, and 2K4.

As far as the XI goes, I've done a 180 after seeing the official reveal. Most definitely looking forward to seeing how this me Flyweave performs on court. The flyknit on the IX, and X was pointless with all that fuse under it.

Even Kobe himself ditched the shoe.. That's how you know it sucked.

Its true though. People want what they cant have but I'm def not in this list on this occasion.
Oh I know it, I liked the IX's from the first leaked photo from the day before the announcement. Just the first reactions with the IX were where's the lows. Then the X elite and everyone wanted lows. Just funny how it goes. I've always liked both.

Really funny how now that there is no high's that people want them. And when we got highs people wanted low's and hated waiting for them.

Can't speak for everyone else

But I've been on the hi train from day 1

No elites for these just doesn't seem right

Better not be any ugly asc mid EXTs either then [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Can't speak for everyone else

But I've been on the hi train from day 1

No elites for these just doesn't seem right

Better not be any ugly asc mid EXTs either then [emoji]128530[/emoji]
whoa watch it, the mid exts aren't bad, i'll take mid or high, or low for that matter
roll.gif
as long as they put in that kobe ix diff material/look effort and not that kobe x repaint effort

4 years later and you all still have so much disdain for the VII
mean.gif

I'm starting to believe I'm the only person in NT that the VII worked well for on court
ohwell.gif
, maybe because I really only used the cushlon insert, with the strap, and the elite insert with full length zoom. For me, the VII is right up there performance wise with the II, V, VIII, and 2K4.

As far as the XI goes, I've done a 180 after seeing the official reveal. Most definitely looking forward to seeing how this me Flyweave performs on court. The flyknit on the IX, and X was pointless with all that fuse under it.
I actually have never even slipped on a pair of VIIs, but I have played in multiple leagues and nights of pick-up where I see dudes playing in them with no issue.  They have to work for someone I suppose, just have stayed away as the other models have served me well.

I want to see these in a Del Sol colorway any of the PS experts can help?

My only real concern is the level of cushioning on court. I gotta think with the tech they put in them it will be okay, but they just look so low to the ground, and with no visible midsole, it has me concerned. Will give them a try and find out. (on discount of course!)

Last edited:
I'm actually glad they're only doing one version of the shoe. Nike needs to do away with the Elite series as a whole. It was cool for one year.  

Back
Top Bottom