Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Haven't kept up with Kobe's since the 9's. Looking to cop that Lower Merion CW though. I seen 11's been sitting so do you guys expect the Lower Merions to sit until discounts?

What's the opinions of elite mesh for hooping in too?

Last edited:
What containers do you guys use for sneakers? Using trees also?
iris drop front only way to store Kobes properly 
laugh.gif

there is a thread on this topic actually 

Never understood the shoe tree thing personally 

Yeah I will provide pictures once I received it. My bad, just read what I wrote saying I currently have it. Im expecting it either tomorrow or Tuesday. Nike had sent it last week. I do have an email from a Nike person telling me the product code (which I looked up and it turned out to be the Tinker collaboration).

View media item 1978847
ill be expecting pics when i get up today :wink:

Nike sends replacements?

Did you file a claim like everyone else? I thought all they did within the 2 years of manufacture date was just send you a product voucher for the original MSRP of the shoe

I just went through this and got a voucher for MSRP. Didn't know that asking for a recent shoe was an option

In Canada we get a replacement shoe (newest model), no vouchers. It was like this back in the day too. I sent in my Kobe 4 inline and got Kobe 5 dark nights.

Rebought the inlines a few years ago for cheap.

So what do they do with retro Jordan's

Interesting

Haven't kept up with Kobe's since the 9's. Looking to cop that Lower Merion CW though. I seen 11's been sitting so do you guys expect the Lower Merions to sit until discounts?

What's the opinions of elite mesh for hooping in too?

They are gonna sit

hi guys,

i would like to buy a new pair of shoes and i have to choose between jordan xx9 low (probably in black and white colors) and kobe XI (in bruce lee color when will be released here in Italy).

What do you recommended?

hi guys,
i would like to buy a new pair of shoes and i have to choose between jordan xx9 low (probably in black and white colors) and kobe XI (in bruce lee color when will be released here in Italy).
What do you recommended?

I'd buy the Bruce lee first. Those will eventually sellout at some point and the xx9 lows will be still sitting at outlets and other spots for under retail. You could always grab the xx9 for cheap down the road

Last edited:
Anyone think the Avar blues will last long enough to buy those along with the Tinker pair in May? Got a NDC discount code I was hoping to maximize on a few pairs. 

I picked up a couple of the Drop-Front shoe boxes from The Container Store the other day, got a pair of Kobe Masterpieces in there with plenty of room. They're size 10 but obviously with a lot more to fit in there.

Anyone see the new ID patterns on NDC? They have 3 LA Sunsets, some basketball camp maps for NY, LA and Paris and a few different satellite views they are calling it. What do you think?

Anyone see the new ID patterns on NDC? They have 3 LA Sunsets, some basketball camp maps for NY, LA and Paris and a few different satellite views they are calling it. What do you think?
Not a huge fan of the new options, there's some more pics/renderings in the iD thread though

For those who ball in their shoes and try and keep them somewhat clean looking do not ball in the BL's. I saw someone balling in them last night and they were already stained really bad and that was just from playing indoors.

Back
Top Bottom