Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
KOBE XI (NON ELITE)
836183-006    COOL GREY/WOLF GREY//TEAM RED (info from @NYC757  post a few months ago)

NDC pics for the Lower Merion EM

If you guys were to choose between the tinkers and the avars, which one would you choose? Do you think the are the Avars a must cop?

If you guys were to choose between the tinkers and the avars, which one would you choose? Do you think the are the Avars a must cop?
Make it easy and just get both, that's my plan hopefully haha. Tough call though really depends on your color preference. I like blue so Avar's look better to me but also can appreciate the significance of Tinker collaborating on a colorway so that makes me want those as well. 

Make it easy and just get both, that's my plan hopefully haha. Tough call though really depends on your color preference. I like blue so Avar's look better to me but also can appreciate the significance of Tinker collaborating on a colorway so that makes me want those as well. 
Yep, that's my plan too. I love that sole on the Avars and the Tinker pair because I don't do red shoes, but the red accents make it much more manageable. 

Ive been thinking the same thing. i love the blue avars. i would like a few better pics on the tinkers to know for sure. just piling up on the white sole kobes though, eeh.

There was some mention in the Lebron thread that it looks like the Kobe Tinker pair could be part of a retro-inspired collection, with the Air Command Force Lebrons and "Kyrache" pair as well. A cool idea by Nike.

There was some mention in the Lebron thread that it looks like the Kobe Tinker pair could be part of a retro-inspired collection, with the Air Command Force Lebrons and "Kyrache" pair as well. A cool idea by Nike.
Yup

watch the kobe pair have the nike air on the back like the brons 

Just like that 

i see the turns coming in heavy now 
laugh.gif

and there's nothing wrong with that 

Last edited:
says fits up to sz 10 men sizes... you guys got baby feet man

Lol

There are two sz of the boxes, men and women.

Im a 11 and I can fit my boots and Masterpiece in the Mens boxes comfortably. I think sz 13 or 14 depending on the shoe, is the max sz you can put in them.

Back
Top Bottom