Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
This "Retro" pack is looking pretty good, if in fact the Nike Air Kobes are a part of it. Even the Brons are appealing.

Damn fellas, in April alone, they'll be 4 Kobes dropping and the tinkers on May 5, Nike needs to slow down a bit, my pockets can't keep up

I think the EMs will be excellent comfort-wise.  Like the dynamic flywire loops in the forefoot too.

But I just don't have great luck w/ traction on these XIs... most floors I'm on are just too dusty that it gets annoying, so I am playing in other models

That's how it looks. With a white outsole and not the trash translucent, looks like traction should be good. Let's hope pricing on these is decent. I say $140-$160
The BHM had a white outsole and people were still having issues. NW says that it's just the pattern that's the problem, not the actual material used

That's how it looks. With a white outsole and not the trash translucent, looks like traction should be good. Let's hope pricing on these is decent. I say $140-$160

Same here. Imma just do a sole swap, like putting a SR20DET or a KA20 in a hachi. lol.

Will need to see the shoe, but hope the sole allows for way better responsiveness.

Right on. These should easily end up at outlets for like $99. Not worth retail imo

I agree, the MSRP these days has a premium priced into it. I am a sucker for copping MSRP on CWs I really want, and then doubling up on them if they hit diacounts.

I‘m mentally screwed too many times by Nike. lol

I got a giftcard, so may just burn it on the draft days.

The BHM had a white outsole and people were still having issues. NW says that it's just the pattern that's the problem, not the actual material used

Out of the 2, which one would you say has the better traction? They can't be equally good or bad. Just sayin.

Out of the 2, which one would you say has the better traction? They can't be equally good or bad. Just sayin.
It's possible if the traction pattern itself doesn't work. I can't really say for myself cuz I don't have the BHM and it honestly just seems inconsistent across the board but I know someone who has both and said they both suck so idk

Back
Top Bottom