Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yesterdays pick ups

Picked up the V from Nike Grove with tons of hassle last night and the HTMs came in the morning from ebay at the steal price of $350. Really liking the HTMs. The quality box and the accessiores of the FTBs are dope, the shoe I'm still on the fence about. 

With Flash on

Without Flash

Last edited:
Nice pick ups! I really really like the 5's. I'm waiting for my girl to drop of the 4's I got but I think the V's are the perfect shade. The 5's remind me somewhat of the Aston Martins

The stitching of the Shozoku logo on the tongue of the Avar don't make the logo look right. It looks its proper shape on a plastic molded logo. Nice colorway. Got replacement laces ready for them.

Lakerstore is legit as well as the NBA store, smooth sneaking that share sale in with you link tho haha 
nerd.gif

Yea that one is legit. The other site is the store that's inside the Staples Center though, they've had plenty of authentic jerseys in there last time I was there, even the ones NBA doesn't sell, like the authentics with the 16X champion patch on the back of the neck. I don't think they'd sell fakes, if it does look suspect, I'll just send it back.
Your fine, you can get redirected straight from the Lakers site on NBA.com to Lakers Store. It's a legit place I've purchased from there before. 

Lakers store is the team's official store, it's legit

Reminds me of a dude a while ago that asked if NDC Canada was legit or not

Nbastore has my sz at regular price, has anyone been able to get them to price match

Yesterdays pick ups

Picked up the V from Nike Grove with tons of hassle last night and the HTMs came in the morning from ebay at the steal price of $350. Really liking the HTMs. The quality box and the accessiores of the FTBs are dope, the shoe I'm still on the fence about. 
sums up how i feel about the pack. the shoes are aight almost a lil too plain imo but its the added accessories that made the $200 price tag worth it lol.

btw the lid of my shoebox has the same rip on the left corner. nothing big just find it a lil weird lol. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom