Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Thanks AWest!
SO besides brave blues, tinkers, and those weird gray with tv outage on heel versions, are we done with kobe 11 releases? are there more after that?
I think we're due a few more colour ways, someone posted a list a while back but I'm not sure if any left are elites. I imagine there will be the HTM releases but that won't be until summer but with Kobe retiring I don't know if they'll do them this year. In my head they'll keep bringing them out if they're selling until the Kobe 12 comes out if that still goes ahead. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though please haha

We're only halfway into the XI model, so there's definitely more coming. Check NYC757's older posts. He may have posted some CWs that haven't been leaked yet.

We're only halfway into the XI model, so there's definitely more coming. Check NYC757's older posts. He may have posted some CWs that haven't been leaked yet.
this?

KOBE XI ELITE LOW

822675-

001    BLACK/BLACK/BLACK

014    BLACK/RACER BLUE/WHITE    

037    COOL GREY/YELLOW STRIKE//VOLTAGE GREEN    

060    COOL GREY/BLACK//UNIVERSITY RED    

070    BLACK/BLACK/METALLIC GOLD    

078    DARK GREY/BRIGHT MANGO/COURT PURPLE/VOLT  

100    WHITE/BLACK/BLACK

105    WHITE/COURT PURPLE//BLACK    

184    WHITE/DEEP ROYAL BLUE//UNIVERSITY RED    

404    BRAVE BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE//METALLIC SILVER        

510    HYPER GRAPE/BLACK/UNIVERSITY GOLD/WHITE    

670    UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/METALLIC GOLD    

706    UNIVERSITY GOLD/UNIVERSITY RED//BLACK  

The last three look like the eulogies, Achilles and Bruce lees, 078 is the Easters, I'd guess at 404 being the Avars and 060 as the tinkers. don't know which ones BHMS would be. That still leaves six unaccounted for

The last three look like the eulogies, Achilles and Bruce lees, 078 is the Easters, I'd guess at 404 being the Avars and 060 as the tinkers. don't know which ones BHMS would be. That still leaves six unaccounted for
My guess is that the 184 will be the Team USA Olympic Kobe shoe.

I think the 100 could be the Last Emperors too.

Last edited:
014 seems to fit the CW of the BHMs.

The list also seems to be missing the White Horse and the ASG CWs, so by my count, there are 4 unaccounted for on that list (001, 037, 105 and 184).

However, the LE could have been 105 since there is apparently "court purple" in the sole, so maybe 100 is actually the "Static"/TV Kobe's we've seen leaked.

Last edited:
I got the black/infrared tipped laces from Laced Up Laces. Great quality.
Looks good
smokin.gif
 they only have the 54" available now tho 
frown.gif

Last edited:
BHM, ASG and 4KB have different skus than the reg XI Elite Model which is why you dont see them on the list I put out. 

Ill try to compile a list and PM @abuch47  so he can put it on the first page 

Just stumbled on this deal from Lakers Store, apparently everything Kobe is 40% off, if anyone was looking for a good deal on a Mitchell & Ness, Sizes left are 52, 56 & 60. I think I got the last 48

http://lakersstore.com/collections/...tic-kobe-bryant-road-jersey?variant=892602421
Repped. Big thanks for sharing this, they were sold out of my size for the Mitchell & Ness you posted, but I've been wanting a Swingman gold for a while and I picked up the last small!

Repped. Big thanks for sharing this, they were sold out of my size for the Mitchell & Ness you posted, but I've been wanting a Swingman gold for a while and I picked up the last small!
Nice! Yea I was thinking about those swingmans too, could use a gold jersey for the collection, but I'll hold off for now.

For anyone else interested, here's the link to all of the Kobe merch at 40% off (I think they plan on releasing some new items tomorrow according to their twitter account)

http://lakersstore.com/collections/kobe-bryant

Last edited:
BHM, ASG and 4KB have different skus than the reg XI Elite Model which is why you dont see them on the list I put out. 

Ill try to compile a list and PM @abuch47
 so he can put it on the first page 

Great idea will add pics at some stage. on holiday in the states rn so havnt updated anything in a bit.

View media item 1982328
Girlfriend got these for $140 from the boston outlet. Missed on NDC so this was alright. Shes gonna pick up the ASG too its awesome when ya girl like kicks so you can cop a heap more colourways. I still havnt copped but want the FTB 11s and maybe another white soled one. 4kB, Avars or tinkers if they aight.

Nice! Yea I was thinking about those swingmans too, could use a gold jersey for the collection, but I'll hold off for now.

For anyone else interested, here's the link to all of the Kobe merch at 40% off (I think they plan on releasing some new items tomorrow according to their twitter account)

http://lakersstore.com/collections/kobe-bryant
Whats the sizing like on those swingmans? I've never bought a jersey before. I'm 6'4 190lbs, there's still a sz L left but I'm hesitant because I heard jerseys can run big

Whats the sizing like on those swingmans? I've never bought a jersey before. I'm 6'4 190lbs, there's still a sz L left but I'm hesitant because I heard jerseys can run big
Sizing is pretty decent now with the updated sizing. I'm basically a Large in everything like t-shirts, etc and I got a couple Kobe Swingman jerseys this year, both in size Large and they fit true to size I'd say, not tight but not overly baggy either. 

Ill try to compile a list and PM @abuch47  so he can put it on the first page 
Shoot that list my way also so I can keep loading the images when they show up 
nerd.gif

is there anyway to check status of NikeID order, like where they are in process of making it? all i can see is under my orders it says IN PROGRESS

is there anyway to check status of NikeID order, like where they are in process of making it? all i can see is under my orders it says IN PROGRESS
Nah, it'll be In Progress for a while. You'll get emails saying they started your pair, almost finished, and then shipped. I think the status goes from In Progress to Build Complete, to Shipped. 

Back
Top Bottom