Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Bruce Lee's are cool for sure, prolly the best 11 cw I dunno, just know I don't own the 5 version and that's all I personally think about seeing the 11s, would have the Pippen instead of the Jordan

Bruce Lee's are cool for sure, prolly the best 11 cw I dunno, just know I don't own the 5 version and that's all I personally think about seeing the 11s, would have the Pippen instead of the Jordan
Your right about the 5's being the goat but I see the 11's kinda like being the Kobe whereas the 9's are the Pippens. I'm a big fan of the 9's I know not everyone is.

Last edited:
One more from tonight. The Kobe Lab at Staples is very cool to check out. Has all of his signature shoes on display. I got 54 inch for a size 13 and you can tie them up if you want or have the laces out without it being a hassle.
Gotcha thanks. 

Do you guys think the Kobe XI Eulogy will hit the factory stores eventually or will it not last that long?

Last edited:
Do you guys think the Kobe XI Eulogy will hit the factory stores eventually or will it not last that long?
I could be wrong but they probably will eventually. Places still seem to have a full stock of most sizes and it's been out about 6 weeks. If they havnt sold out after this long I imagine they will go on discount eventually? But it might take a while

can you even find the kobe 9 what the low edition online for sale anywhere?
You an pick up some of the low EM models on sale and some places have a few of the high elites as well.
But the only place you can get the elite low models is eBay. If I remember rightly they only came out in about 3 or 4 colour ways, the moon walkers and beethovens sold pretty quick and the uni red did sell out after a couple of weeks after I decided I wanted a pair. Check out footlocker if you want the EMs or highs.
Personally the 9s my favourite Kobe model, traction was a beast.

You an pick up some of the low EM models on sale and some places have a few of the high elites as well.
But the only place you can get the elite low models is eBay. If I remember rightly they only came out in about 3 or 4 colour ways, the moon walkers and beethovens sold pretty quick and the uni red did sell out after a couple of weeks after I decided I wanted a pair. Check out footlocker if you want the EMs or highs.
Personally the 9s my favourite Kobe model, traction was a beast.
Thanks AWest!

SO besides brave blues, tinkers, and those weird gray with tv outage on heel versions, are we done with kobe 11 releases? are there more after that?

Back
Top Bottom