Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm more up in arms about the box not the shoe. But that's just me.
I hear you. The boxes def do look weird to me. Kinda reminds me of a box they would use for the Kyrie 2's. At least we don't wear the box lol. So if the box is the problem it must be a decent looking shoe!​

I hear you. The boxes def do look weird to me. Kinda reminds me of a box they would use for the Kyrie 2's. At least we don't wear the box lol. So if the box is the problem it must be a decent looking shoe!​

Yup. Im just tripping over it. Kobe IX box GOAT.

For anyone who's seen the XI's in person, is the lining on the Achilles pair bright Crimson or laser Crimson like the Kobe 9 Crimson EM?

For anyone who's seen the XI's in person, is the lining on the Achilles pair bright Crimson or laser Crimson like the Kobe 9 Crimson EM?

From the pics looks like the same Crimson from the Kobe IX EM

Last edited:
did we find out how the XI insoles compares to the 8?

opposite of most people here but looking to swap my superhero zooms into the XI's. my superheros is going to tear anytime soon and the insoles still have plenty of life.  zoom>>>lunar

The 9s had a complete sole with carbon fiber and a complex flyknit patters, the tens has a less developed sole with only a sliver of carbon fiber but at least had visible zoom and a complex flyknit pattern. NOW THESE...... the sole looks super generic and the flyknit is about as complex as last year air max's with an elongated toe box, i love the kobe line so all this is just saddening

cf15c84d_15-590_Kobe_11_Hero_A-01_native_16004.jpeg

would probably be the greatest kobe ever to be released

cf15c84d_15-590_Kobe_11_Hero_A-01_native_16004.jpeg

would probably be the greatest kobe ever to be released

for that to be true, you would need to photoshop that upper on the base of the ZKII, they had full length zoom underfoot and a free outsole, that cushioning and court-feel has never been matched by ANY other Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom