Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
That's ******** though, it wasn't made FCFS, there were hidden raffles from the public. Made to only FTL employees, family and friends.

There was someone on the forums here who went to SCP on Monday to ask for a raffle ticket and they they didn't have any!

FTL doesn't care, either way they're getting the business.

The only way we get their attention would be if Nike dropped/ threatened to end their partnership with FTL as a authorized seller/distributor and go to direct sales, because of the high amount of unethical business practices executed by the stores.

But that probably wont happen in a million years.

I sent them another message with the stores that have gotten them so far, see what they respond with.

Yea I was going to drive to Topanga since I live about 30mins away but wanted to call first. I find it surprising no one on here stumbled on any of the raffles or fcfs. This is the shadiest release ever!

derozan shoulnt wear kobes shoes he is a disgrace , just a bad james harden , at least harden knows how to draw fouls 

Wtf!! The oaks had them???? They back doored these damn pairs! How the hell can anyone find out about these raffles unless you're an employee. Knowin how these idiots are, I'm sure they did shady work behind closed doors. Straight up BS!

Wtf!! The oaks had them???? They back doored these damn pairs! How the hell can anyone find out about these raffles unless you're an employee. Knowin how these idiots are, I'm sure they did shady work behind closed doors. Straight up BS!

Need to sign up for the Footlocker Employee weekly subscription because Launch Locator is garbage.

Alright guys,

If you can make it to del amo by 2 there are pairs of the FTB XI that have not been claimed. They have to be picked up by 2.

Its worth a shot....

Alright guys,

If you can make it to del amo by 2 there are pairs of the FTB XI that have not been claimed. They have to be picked up by 2.

Its worth a shot....

thanks man, I live 15 mins away gonna head up there at 2

edit: although now thinking about it, that bald headed manager with the beard is one of the shadiest managers I've ever seen so might not even waste my time :lol:

Last edited:
Yea I dont know what made me more salty, when it was rumored that only 2000 pairs were made or that fact that so many places got them but didnt even have the knowledge or opportunity to purchase.

This news about FTL shouldn't be new to anybody. I once went to FTL and asked them if they had any size 9.5s of Beethoven's in stock and they said nah. I was holding a 9.5 in my hand and asked them if they could read what size it was. Guy said there was only that one shoe left and the other was missing, so I told him then he shouldn't mind if I walk out with that one shoe.

Last edited:
Can't believe people are really trying to stock locate these. If employees know they have them in store they are gone. It's a $1000 shoe.

This news about FTL shouldn't be new to anybody. I once went to FTL and asked them if they had any size 9.5s of Beethoven's in stock and they said nah. I was holding a 9.5 in my hand and asked them if they could read what size it was. Guy said there was only that one shoe left and the other was missing, so I told him then he shouldn't mind if I walk out with that one shoe.

:rofl: :rofl:

Not trying to sound like a 'know it all', but based on the amount of these currently on EBAY, the amount that already has sold EBAY, and the number of additional FLs I'm seeing on here that had stock...I'm quite confident that there were substantially more than 2000 of these released. 

But what do I know, I've only been a 'sneakerhead' (I despise that term) for the better part of two decades.

I would not pay more than $500-$600 for these.  They're rare, but not 'that rare.'

Last edited:
Northridge raffled them off on Monday as well..homie showed me his ticket
Where's this at?  Trying to compile a list of all stores not located on launch locator.  I'm going to corporate with this, I'm filing with the big dogs, cause that's what my representatives on the chat / phone told me to do when I called in to make a complaint.

Yea for sure more then 2000 pairs. But Darren Rovell was the one who reported that and usually has inside info. Hopefully price drops since there are more then original thought.

Significance of the shoe aside, the White Horse, BHM and Bruce Lee's are definitely all nicer as a shoe on their own.

Instead of paying top dollar or killing yourself looking for leftover stock or hidden pairs, just wait and see what retros and PEs get released over the next little while. And who knows, they might even release the FTB XIs again.

Not trying to sound like a 'know it all', but based on the amount of these currently on EBAY, the amount that already has sold EBAY, and the number of additional FLs I'm seeing on here that had stock...I'm quite confident that there were substantially more than 2000 of these released. 

But what do I know, I've only been a 'sneakerhead' (I despise that term) for the better part of two decades.

I would not pay more than $500-$600 for these.  They're rare, but not 'that rare.'
Couldn't agree more, I wouldn't pay more than 500$ resale for these, at that point I'd rather buy some OVO 10's because they look better and have nice quality leather on them. 

Yea for sure more then 2000 pairs. But Darren Rovell was the one who reported that and usually has inside info. Hopefully price drops since there are more then original thought.
You said it.  This was the perfect 'hype' storm.  People on twitter saying 2000, the 60 points, the frustration over the FTB releases in general.    

I seriously doubt that there were less of these made than the other FTB releases.  If less were released (retail), it may simply be because a large number were gifted/comped. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom