Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Significance of the shoe aside, the White Horse, BHM and Bruce Lee's are definitely all nicer as a shoe on their own.

Instead of paying top dollar or killing yourself looking for leftover stock or hidden pairs, just wait and see what retros and PEs get released over the next little while. And who knows, they might even release the FTB XIs again.

These are better than the white horse by a lot.

Significance of the shoe aside, the White Horse, BHM and Bruce Lee's are definitely all nicer as a shoe on their own.

Instead of paying top dollar or killing yourself looking for leftover stock or hidden pairs, just wait and see what retros and PEs get released over the next little while. And who knows, they might even release the FTB XIs again.
for $500 i would just cop one of the prelude pack shoes

lmao del amo manager said "there are no leftover pairs" told him somebody just picked up and was told there's 2 left still. "well uhh there won't be any left"

ftb 11s will get retroed one day, it has to
These 11s, the White HTMs...I believe they will all get the retro treatment.  I learned that with the Jordan 11 Concord Low.   They were like the ultimate grails.  Unless your name was Michael Jordan (or close to him) most thought they would never see a pair in person, let alone own them.  Not only did they get the retro GR treatment...I'm sure we're see them again.

If there is $ to be made, they will eventually get made again.

Last edited:

To way their own, I can wear the White Horse with anything. The FTBs are also really nice but they look whack with light colored jeans. Also, chances are that if you own them, you are rarely ever going to wear them, so it's really just to satisfy a desire to say "you have them".

To way their own, I can wear the White Horse with anything. The FTBs are also really nice but they look whack with light colored jeans. Also, chances are that if you own them, you are rarely ever going to wear them, so it's really just to satisfy a desire to say "you have them".
if i had the FTB, they would go straight to the basketball court

I pulled the trigger a little earlier on a FTB pair, got some shoes to sell anyway that'll cover it, definitely needed them tho. Sucks living in the Midwest when these releases are mostly in NYC or Cali.

Salty that Vegas didn't get a shot at these. We usually get the Kobe love. Looking how these have been popping up, wouldn't be shocked if a few pairs showed up out here...but we will NEVER get a heads up. Smh. BTW Isaiah Thomas rocking the FTB 11 today.

Back
Top Bottom